The leaves are falling, the days are getting shorter, and there is much to be thankful for in November.
I love this time of year. Especially, as many of our friends and industry colleagues make their journey to Cisco Partner Summit. Over 85% of Cisco’s annual revenue is generated through our partners, our extended family. This event is our opportunity to connect with you, share insights, programs and incentives to help you Own Your Edge.
As you make your way to Las Vegas, I know you’ll be excited to know that we’ve assembled an action-packed event knowing you’ll Own Your Edge! Whether it’s to lean-in on Multi-Domain, align to our big bet incentives and rebates, or to try out some new mentoring opportunities, we’ve really got you covered! Each session has been carefully crafted to help you Own Your Edge.
These are just a small sampling of what we have in store for Data Center & Cloud Partners this year:
- HT04 – Own Your Competitive Edge with Cisco Data Center Anywhere
4:00-4:30 PM PST, Tuesday, Nov. 5th in the Partner Hub Theater
With the shear amount of data being generated every second by users, apps and intelligent devices; Cynthia Johnson and Jeremy Foster will highlight the trends and power of thinking beyond the four walls of a Data Center and how Partners play a critical role in building hyperconnected, modern data centers.
- BL03 – Winning in a Cloud-First World
4:30-5:30 PM PST, Tuesday, Nov. 5th in the Mariposa
Edwin Paalvast, Kip Compton, and Danny Winokur will discuss how applications have become the new currency in the digital era. How will customers keep pace with the growing set of challenges as the number of applications they manage grow by 50% in the next 2 years and increase complexity?
- IS01 – Gain Your Edge with Cisco’s Multi-Domain Strategy
1:00-2:00 PM PST, Wednesday, Nov. 6th in Juniper 1
Scott Harrell, Roland Acra and a Special Guest will be sharing the power of Cisco’s integrated, multi-domain portfolio strategy to connecting, deploying and managing a consistent, security and segmentation policy across a customer’s entire network.
- HT09 – Getting an Edge in Multicloud: Powering the Application Revolution
3:00-3:30 PM PST, Wednesday, Nov. 6th in the Partner Hub Theater
David Cope and Fabio Gori will deep dive into the application and cloud infrastructure selling motions and ways to engage LOB buyers from across the organization. Learn how application performance insights and lead to proactive mitigation, before major outages happen.
Exciting new programs:
- Activate FY20 – Use case driven, hands on multi-domain demos delivered in one day workshop.
- MINT – Mentored installation training to help you win your first deal.
- Be Boundless – Empowering partners to accelerate their multi-domain practice.
- Stop by our Data Center Anywhere demo booth in the partner hub or check out our Virtual Partner Demo Hub online.
- Connect with any of the Data Center and Cloud subject matter experts to learn how together, we can help you Own Your Edge.
We are all on this amazing journey together and whether you join us in person or from the comfort of your home or office through the Virtual Partner Summit, we look forward to connecting with you.
On behalf of my entire team, welcome to Partner Summit 2019!
Senior Director, Global Channels
Data Center & Cloud Sales