Intelligent Automation at Cisco Live in London
Our team is excited and ready for a great week at Cisco Live Europe! We’ve been working on demos, speaking sessions, and social events for the conference – and it’s finally here.
I encourage you to meet us in the World of Solutions expo hall to learn more about Cisco Unified Management – featuring Intelligent Automation for Cloud and Network Services Manager in the Data Centre & Virtualization Demo Booth and in the CloudVerse Pavilion.
There are several conference sessions on intelligent automation and cloud computing. Follow us at @CiscoIA on Twitter where we’ll post updates and reminders about key sessions.
In fact, you may have to choose between some great breakout sessions being held at the same time. Here are a few of the key sessions that feature Intelligent Automation:
- Inside Cisco IT: Elastic Infrastructure Services – ITMCOC-2568 (Tuesday, Jan 31, 14:15 pm)
- Converged Infrastructure and Orchestration with Vblock and Cisco Intelligent Automation – BRKSPS-2202 (Tuesday, Jan 31, 14:15 pm)
- Cloud Automation – BRKNMS-2659 (Friday, Feb 3, 9:00 am)
- Create “Network Containers” in a Multi-Tenant Data Center – BRKNMS-3999 (Friday, Feb 3, 9:00 am)
- Orchestration of UCS via Cisco Process Orchestrator – BRKDCT-3105 (Friday, Feb 3, 11:00 am)
At Cisco Live this week, you’ll learn how our Unified Management solutions deliver intelligent automation for intelligent infrastructure solutions in a Unified Data Center approach:
When you’re ready to unwind after the big first day, join the data centre team at 18:30 for a meet-up at the W XYZ bar in the Aloft ExCel Hotel next to the conference. Here’s your personal invitation.
And for even more fun, play the Cisco pinball in the World of Solutions! There are prizes for high scores every day, with a pinball challenge on Wednesday at 16:00 – follow @CiscoPinball on Twitter for details.
We look forward to meeting you – enjoy the conference!