Branch IT Consolidation: Five Golden Rules
You’ve seen the problem, or maybe you’re dealing with it now: bloated branch offices make for inconsistent services and unnecessary risk You want to centralize data to make it more available, redundant, and secure… but at the same time, you’ve got to meet the needs of increasingly demanding remote users.
So I invite you to join on September 24 our team of Cisco experts (Data Center expert Steve Phillips and the Cisco WAN Optimization expert Noam Syrkin ) for this special edition of the Techwise TV dedicated to branch consolidation
Pre-register now to receive access to the full show when it’s released on 9/24/2009.
This entertaining one-hour show will definitely help you
- Better understand the benefits of branch consolidation solutions
- Investigate the most avoidable pitfalls for branch consolidation
- Delve into Domain Name System (DNS) and identify primary procedural steps you might be overlooking
- Break down the vulnerabilities and illustrate on which mitigation attempts you should concentrate
- Learn the realities of “load balancing” technology: what you need, what you can ignore
- Analyze successful design approaches that save you time and money
Enabling the centralization of remote application, file, and print servers for operational efficiencies still remains a top priority; this becomes even more complex when trying to avoid the cost of additional bandwidth.
Tune in to find out how to strike the right balance…