Data Center Services @ Cisco Live #CLUS
Earlier this week, Amy Lewis told us all about Cisco Live DCV Social Media Activities. There are some exciting data center services activities going on too. Unfortunately, no bacon included.
So I know services aren’t big shiny objects, let alone tangible at all, but there are lots of nifty activities going on at Cisco Live San Diego on June 10-14th where you can learn more about how services can help you reach your data center goals.
Here are some highlights you don’t want to miss:
- Cloud Partner Pavilion: Cisco staff including Debbie Abbott will be showcasing the Cloud Profile Tool and offer a future complimentary Cloud Readiness Assessment through a Cisco partner. Earn points by trying the Cloud Profile Tool and meeting with the 14 partners at the pavilion to enter to win prizes including 28 iPad3s.
- Advanced Services Whiteboard Area of Data Center booth: our services experts including Arup Chakravarty will be armed with a whiteboard to answer your toughest questions on Nexus, UCS, SAN, Cloud automation (CIAC), virtualization, enterprise cloud design, data center migration, and more.
Demos in the World of Solutions:
- VXI Orchestration: see a Cloud Portal for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Admins and users
- Diskless VDI: Cisco and Atlantis partner on this demo to show you how you can virtually eliminate storage costs and deliver unheard-of IOPS and user experience
- Remote Management Services
- Smart Call Home
Technical Breakout Sessions:
- Deploying Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)6/12 (Tue) 4:00pm
- Deploying Applications in Today’s Network Infrastructure6/13 (Wed) 8:00am
- Advanced Troubleshooting Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 6/13 (Wed) 4:00pm
- FCoE for the IP Network Engineer 6/12 (Tue) 4:00pm
- FabricPath Migration Use Case6/13 (Wed) 8:00am
- Nexus 7000/5000/2000/1000v Deployment Case Studies 6/12 (Tue) 12:30pm
- Designing and deploying enterprise cloud: A Case Study 6/12 (Tue) 12:30pm
- On-boarding and Migration to a Cloud Environment: A Case Study 6/13 (Wed) 12:30pm
Visit the Data Center booth and Cloud Partner Pavilion at Cisco Live to learn more. I hope to see you there!