Cisco’s Kick-Start to Cloud Workshop
Earlier this week, I was joined by Brian Cinque of Cisco IT, Rodrigo Flores and Yair Dolev of our Cloud & Systems Management Business Unit to run a Cloud workshop before the Cloud Expo in Silicon Valley. We had a very interesting group of attendees that were mostly building private clouds with some public cloud builders. We discussed a variety of topics such as:
- To the Cloud and the Big Themes
- Private Cloud Success: Cisco IT
- What type of Cloud are you building (and for whom)?
- Best practices of successful cloud builders
- Panel: Storytelling about other successful clouds.
We had great demand for sharing the slide deck that we used so here it is. Enjoy.
Hear more from @cloud_wayne