Exceptional digital experiences do not happen by chance
In today’s fast-changing business world, IT teams face a range of challenges as they work to bring exceptional digital experiences to market and to their customers. These challenges can vary from choosing the best strategy, talent, and expertise to implementing and managing execution risks.
In recent years, as part of an ongoing effort to accelerate the shift to digital, many organizations have increased the size and complexity of their networks and application footprints. Unfortunately, these same organizations lack the visibility, insights, and actions to unify and optimize these experiences.
Getting started with full-stack observability
Foundationally, full-stack observability (FSO) services and solutions provide organizations with the context to identify challenges and optimize the health of applications, networks, and services.
But to achieve the value FSO can provide, IT teams need specialized skills and cross-domain expertise to design, deploy, and adopt an effective FSO solution. They also need business and technology context across the full stack of available data. With clear visibility into applications, network operations, infrastructure, and security, IT teams can effectively manage complexity and disparate systems to deliver better business outcomes. To do this, they need context and insights into:
- Applications: AppOps and DevOps teams need access to application performance and digital experience monitoring.
- Infrastructure: InfraOps teams need access to multicloud and infrastructure management data and analytics.
- Network and Internet: NetOps teams need access to digital experience monitoring and network management analytics.
- Security: SecOps teams need access to security management and threat detection data.
By centralizing and correlating application performance analytics across the full technology stack, IT teams no longer have a siloed view of their respective areas. Working from the same source of truth, teams are better equipped to translate siloed data into actionable business insights they can use to speed collaboration and isolate key issues to optimize experiences.
Accelerate, de-risk, and optimize your FSO investments
With over 35 years of experience in digital transformation, Cisco has a proven track record of helping companies deliver exceptional customer experiences and enhanced team performance. And we have teams of experts available to help you realize the value full-stack observability can provide.
Currently, Cisco Full-Stack Observability Services support customer use cases aligned to performance, optimization, and security. Services range from advisory, planning, design, and implementation to project management across the full lifecycle. They include:
- Strategy, architecture, and design: Security policy and risk management recommendations, architecture blueprint best practices, capacity planning models for scale.
- Ongoing assessments: Proactive testing of network devices, security compliance and risks to analyze and minimize gaps for fewer vulnerabilities – from core to edge.
- Optimization: Automated workflows powered by AI + human intelligence to enhance visibility and provide proactive threat detection and remediation throughout the IT lifecycle.
- Security upskilling: Stronger in-house IT security knowledge gained through Cisco workshops and webinars that teach customers the latest tactics in cyber warfare.
Many Paths to FSO
To learn more about the benefits of full-stack observability for your organization, visit Cisco Business Critical Services.
To dive deeper into full-stack observability, check out a recent webinar I conducted on Accelerating the Journey to Full-Stack Observability.
Cisco Customer Experience also offers content on FSO to maximize your digital experience.
Lastly, you can view this Cisco Live FSO presentation by Cisco Product Manager Eric Charlesworth.