If the past 18 months have taught us anything, it’s that the only constant is change and the future is uncertain. According to McKinsey research, companies report that one month or more of disruptions occur every 3.7 years, resulting in losses worth almost 45 percent of one year’s EBITDA over the course of a decade. Organizations need to be adaptive to this change and attain true business resiliency—the ability to withstand, adjust, and thrive in the face of internal or external disruption.
Businesses must become resilient, adaptive, and transformative to address the unprecedented change of today as well as evolve business priorities, strategies, and resources to thrive and accelerate growth for tomorrow. That’s where Cisco CX Business Critical Services come in. The Cisco CX team has been partnering with organizations for over 35 years to navigate change, simplify complexity, and accelerate innovation in the face of disruption. Our knowledge and expertise help build resilience in our customers’ infrastructure, processes, and people.
Planning and integrating technology can be complex, and outcomes need to be clearly defined every step of the way. Here are a couple of questions to ask yourself as you consider your organization’s resiliency:
- Are you ready to swiftly adjust your transformation strategy when faced with internal or external disruption?
- Are you concerned about the resiliency of your business in the face of uncertainty and mounting cybersecurity threats?
- Do you have the resources with the expertise and skillsets to accomplish your strategy?
If these questions are top of mind, I encourage you to listen to my conversation with Cisco Champions Shai Silberman, Director of Network Services at San Jose State University; Sijbren Beukenkamp, Unified Communications Cloud Architect at 3Corners; and Amr Nasher, BDM and Solutions Architect at Twaasol. In our live chat, we discuss how organizations can take proactive steps to be prepared for an uncertain future and build greater resiliency.
Below are some key takeaways from our discussion:
- Resiliency starts with great people. Cisco CX Business Critical Services leverage expertise, analytics, and trusted partners to proactively drive innovation, growth, and resiliency.
- The future of work is here. Mobile workforces, remote access, and cloud capabilities are all components of the future of work model in which organizations are operating today. With more virtual workspaces comes a heightened need for security at every turn. Business Critical Services make that possible.
- One size can fit all. Regardless of business size, CX Centers give smaller businesses the ability to take advantage of the same quality of consulting services offered to our largest customers.
Thanks to our customizable approach, Business Critical Services provide comprehensive offerings globally, with different tiers to align with varied needs.
Organizations today need a solution that helps them stay current on the latest technologies, successfully pivot when faced with business disruption, and scale for growth. Business Critical Services can help.
To learn more about our services, connect with your Cisco account representative or authorized partner today, or visit Business Critical Services.