The 3 C’s of Mobile Collaboration—And Why You Need Them
The latest smartphones and tablets are redefining what it means to take your office on the road, and they’re making collaboration a whole lot easier. Since more than a third of the global workforce will be mobile information workers by 2012, major advances are coming at the right time (and Cisco is a leading innovator).
In the video below, I discuss the 3 C’s of mobile collaboration: communication, collaboration, and compute. Learn how Cisco is enabling collaboration on all the leading mobile platforms, while going further to equip the Cisco Cius with native integration capabilities that offer a seamless, hassle-free experience.
So why does mobile collaboration matter for your organization?
I hope this video has given you some insight into the demand for mobile collaboration including:
- Recent trends in mobile collaboration (video, desktop virtualization, and social networking)
- Mobile applications like Cisco WebEx, Jabber, and Quad on leading platforms like iPhone and iPad, RIM, and Nokia
- Communication, Collaboration and Compute explained on Cisco Cius:
- Wi-Fi, 3G/4G data and Bluetooth 3.0
- HD video (720p) with Cisco TelePresence solution interoperability
- Virtual desktop client
- Android operating system
- Collaboration applications including Cisco Quad, Presence, Instant Messaging and integrated, one-click access to WebEx Meeting Center
- Seamless integration in Cius lets you smoothly navigate collaboration functions without the hassle of launching multiple apps
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on mobile collaboration in the comments below.