Welcome to Our Monthly Feature Update Blog Series
To keep our customers informed of new capabilities available in our Cisco Contact Center portfolio, we’ve created this monthly blog series. Each month, you’ll be hearing from me and my Cisco colleagues, on new capabilities to our Webex Portfolio that help organizations improve workplace collaboration, productivity, and customer experience.
This month, I’m highlighting some of the exciting features we’ve introduced with Webex Contact Center, our versatile contact center as a service (CCaaS) for small and large contact centers, trusted by leading financial, healthcare, retail, and entertainment companies around the world.
Because we use an agile cloud development approach, we’re able to introduce new features and capabilities on a frequent and ongoing basis. Our unique multi-tenant cloud Webex Platform for Contact Center enables us to deliver these new features across our entire contact center portfolio, enabling both cloud and on-premises customers to quickly take advantage of new capabilities that help them achieve their business goals.
Here’s What’s New
Make Smarter Decisions with Webex Workforce Optimization
Our enhanced Webex Workforce Optimization (WFO) cloud suite includes quality management, workforce management and analytics that empower contact center supervisors to optimize agent performance and gain valuable data insights about their customers. The solution includes three key modules and is now available with our on-premises solution, Unified Contact Center Express, as well as with Webex Contact Center:
- Quality Management includes scalable voice and screen call recording, and quality evaluation tools that allow supervisors to easily review and assess performance levels of individuals and teams, so they can stay on top of team productivity, first call resolution (FCR) and customer satisfaction (CSAT).
- Workforce Management enables supervisors and managers to develop schedules for multiple sites, manage critical data and key performance indicators (KPIs), and manage real-time adherence of agents to their schedules. This empowers contact centers to forecast for the unexpected easily and accurately, proactively analyze and adjust for daily realities, and make smarter decisions to manage critical business resources to optimize service levels.
- Workforce Optimization Analytics integrates speech, desktop, and text analytics into a single, unified analytics tool, providing supervisors with data-driven insights and vital metrics about the voice of their customers. This gives organizations unique insights about each customer conversation, so they can make improvements that lead to better customer experiences and business outcomes.
Improved Operational Efficiency with Webex Contact Center Analyzer Reports
We’ve made some enhancements to our advanced analytics solution that make it easier and quicker to find vital information, and simplify threshold settings for key metrics such as wait times.
- Enhanced Search: Saves time by providing a view of all folder names, reports, or dashboards, matching the search string for advanced searching. We’ve made some enhancements to our advanced analytics solution that make it easier and quicker to find vital information and simplifies threshold settings for key metrics.
- Threshold reports: Allows you to set custom thresholds and alerts for agent and call data to stay on top of wait times or other metrics that you need to follow closely.
Simplified Deployment and Management with Webex Control Hub
- Cisco PSTN calling for Webex Contact Center: We’re now offering a quick-to-deploy PSTN calling solution for Cisco Webex Contact Center and Cisco Webex Contact Center Enterprise customers, which makes it easier to purchase and deploy your contact center with a single bill from Cisco. To simplify things further, PSTN entitlements can be added and provisioned in Webex Control Hub, our cloud management tool for Webex collaboration solutions. Customers can purchase a Webex Contact Center subscription and include Cisco PSTN calling and be up and running in as little as five days.
- 3rd Party Applications: We’ve made it much easier for you to manage the Webex Contact Center Connector for Salesforce and other 3rd party apps through Webex Control Hub. The Salesforce connector provides critical customer data at the agent’s desktop, improving efficiency and minimizing app switching while helping customers. Additionally, the connector allows contact centers to personalize IVR flows and routing based on real-time access to customer data, ensuring customers are routed to the most qualified person who can provide the most accurate and timely responses – the first time.
I’m looking forward to communicating with you on a regular basis and to hearing about how these new capabilities are helping you achieve greater success. Stay tuned for next month’s blog where I will be highlighting new features that improve your ability to be more proactive in improving your customers’ experiences.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Collaboration on social!
Want to talk to a Cisco expert about contact center solutions?
Explore options for quick deployment contact center solutions that will stay with you for the long-term. Get in touch with a Cisco expert here.