A Trustworthy Path to the Cloud for Large Contact Centers
In 2020, it almost goes without saying that cloud technology plays a large role in delivering the innovation, feature speed and agility that today’s contact centers need to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
The new bar is set by agents who have lifetime customer journey information at their fingertips, insights and capabilities delivered by the latest artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies and the collaboration resources to break down communication siloes in their business to utilize a full team of experts to deliver on customer needs.
However, our customers and prospects have told us that barriers such as scalability, limited feature sets, security concerns, and perhaps most importantly, the pain of adoption from existing on-premises solutions have kept them from migrating their large contact centers to the cloud-delivered technologies that enable this next level of customer experience.
A Customer-Driven, Cloud-Based Solution for the Needs of Enterprise Contact Centers
Join me as I sit down with Cisco Contact Center VP/GM Omar Tawakol and renowned collaboration industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith to discuss the unique challenges faced by enterprise contact centers in transitioning to cloud and how that led to Cisco developing the new Webex Contact Center Enterprise solution to meet the unmet needs of this market.
- The most business-impactful contact center industry trends for 2020, including experience management, artificial intelligence, and collaboration integration
- What our customers and prospects told us they are looking for in a cloud contact center solution
- Cisco’s vision for the contact center of the future, and how we’re helping businesses of all sizes step towards that future with cloud-delivered technologies
- Webex Contact Center Enterprise capabilities that make it an ideal solution for even the world’s largest, most business-critical contact centers
- Practical insights and next steps for businesses to consider as they plan for the future of their contact center in the cloud
About the speakers
Omar Tawakol, VP/GM, Cisco Contact Center
Omar Tawakol is the VP/GM of the Cisco Contact Center business unit. Prior to this role, Omar was the co-founder and CEO of Voicea, a voice-based AI assistant platform, which he led until its acquisition by Cisco in August 2019.
Prior to Voicea, he was the founder and CEO of BlueKai which built the world’s largest consumer data marketplace and data management platform. BlueKai was acquired by Oracle in 2014, and Omar served as the Senior VP/GM of the Oracle Data Cloud business unit. Omar earned an MS in Computer Science from Stanford University and a BS from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Sheila McGee-Smith is a leading communications industry analyst and strategic consultant focused on the contact center and enterprise communications markets.
Her professional accomplishments include authoring multi-client market research studies in the areas of contact centers, enterprise telephony, data networking, and the wireless market. She is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, user group and sales meetings, as well as an oft-quoted authority on news and trends in the communications market.
Resources to share: benefits of a cloud contact center