Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cloud: A Clear Path to the Cloud That Will Accelerate Workforce Transformation
Migrating your Unified Communications to the cloud can provide many benefits. For most businesses, cloud-based Unified Communications is the key to workforce transformation. It enables the productive, digital employees you need to compete in today’s fiercely competitive business landscape.
Migrating to a cloud solution that has all the latest features, and that is fully operated and supported, can free up your resources. However, migrating to the cloud can be challenging.
With the complexity of…
- Third-party applications and business system integrations
- Geographically-dispersed organizations with multiple PSTN partners
- Compliance and security constraints
…a move to the cloud can be a long and difficult transition-until today, that is!
Announcing Cisco UCM Cloud Accelerating Your Digital Workplace Transformation
Today, I am excited to announce Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cloud (Cisco UCM Cloud). Cisco UCM Cloud is a new addition to our cloud calling and unified communications portfolio. It is hosted and operated by Cisco and managed by certified partners. It is designed to accelerate your transition to the cloud and to enable a new, highly productive digital workforce.
What You Need to Know
Cisco is a cloud first but not cloud only solution provider. We recognize that for some customers with existing investments and complex environments, the pathway to the cloud may not be straight forward and obvious….
- You have an existing Cisco Unified Communications Manager on-premises estate. It is meeting your needs perfectly, but you think a shift to the cloud could reduce ongoing maintenance and operations
- Your security and compliance policies require a dedicated private cloud
- You have complex, third-party application integrations that support your business work flows
- You want to preserve your current phones, soft clients and existing user experiences
Together they provide a unified calling experience with interworking across all your office locations. For example, you could migrate your existing on-premises campus HQ from Unified Communications Manager to UCM Cloud and transform with Webex Calling deployed to new sites and branch offices…
What Do You Get?
Based on the familiar elements of a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution, you benefit from a dedicated private instance in the cloud. It delivers a solution which works with other Webex services to meet the needs of your entire business. From your headquarters, branch offices, and mobile and remote workers.
With familiar Cisco Webex services like Meetings and Teams, you get a seamless common set of features and user experiences. These include:
- A modern business collaboration platform
- Cognitive collaboration experiences that enable high performance teams with artificial intelligence
- Enhanced management, reporting and analytics
- Reduced costs for calling and conferencing with Webex Edge services
Cisco UCM Cloud is a dedicated private cloud, hosted in Webex datacentres across the globe. It provides the features, security, reliability, and geographical coverage your business needs.
Watch the Video
Watch this video for a brief introduction to the Cisco UCM Cloud solution:
What are the Benefits?
With Cisco UCM Cloud you can:
- Minimize disruption with familiar user experiences
- Enjoy the latest UCM features, delivered from the cloud
- Re-use your existing Cisco endpoints and infrastructure
- Continue with your existing PSTN service agreements and gateways
- Simplify procurement with a Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan
- Take advantage of generous trade-in incentives and migration programs
- Deploy Webex Calling alongside Cisco UCM Cloud
- Have a natural migration path to a cloud calling platform – a foundational component to deliver a transformational workforce experience
Avoid the rip and replace migrations and extensive change management programs that other cloud vendors don’t tell you about.
Together with Webex Calling and Cisco Powered services from Cisco Certified partners, Cisco UCM Cloud provides you with a comprehensive and flexible cloud calling solution to ensure you have a successful migration.
What Happens Next?
Cisco UCM Cloud is available today from our US Webex datacenters. European and Asia-Pacific region data centers are coming soon. This ensures you have a seamless migration path to the cloud for your global enterprise.
Read the links below to learn more about unified communications to the cloud