Inside Cisco IT
How Cisco IT Adopts New Technologies in the Data Center
I’d like to give you an inside look at our Allen Data Center and go over how Cisco IT is adopting new technologies and capabilities while at the same time running the business. I’ll answer your top of mind questions and cover topics such as:
- How does Cisco IT migrate applications and build around capabilities to enable Fast IT?
- How does Cisco IT implement lifecycle refreshes?
- The UCS Mini that focuses on branch offices to push the “Internet of Things” to the users.
- The upgraded B200 Series.
- The high performance Nexus 9000, which allows spine-leaf architecture to improve capacity and utilization, thanks to the new fabric technology known as Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
- How is Cisco IT leveraging the Nexus 7018 to enable an active-active environment?
- What is LISP and how does it give IT the ability to migrate applications to disaster recovery data centers?
- And much more!