Cisco TelePresence – New Options, Deeper Understanding
The phone lines are now open! Actually, its a web page….but now you can register for our next Collaboration show on ‘The Engineering Behind TelePresence’ which will be live on February 18, 2010 with Q&A and everything! How fancy is that! Check out the trailer:
In typical TechWiseTV fashion…this show has more detail and information than you would normally get….
Here is what we plan to cover:
- eWeek: “Cisco Expands TelePresence with Protocol, New Apps”
- Information Week: “Cisco Offers Open TelePresence Standard”
- The Making of TelePresence – how did we get to where we are today? What are the nagging questions that our customers and competitors still need answered?
- Designing Your Network for TelePresence – Jimmy Ray and Tina tackle this one of course…its not your standard QoS, buy tons of bandwidth type conversation, there are a couple of gems you will want to take into account.
- TelePresence Interoperability Protocol- this is brand new stuff – we tackle interoperability plans head on here with a deep dive on the unique thought leadership many are not aware of. (Much of this show will go into depth on things just covered by articles from:
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch (CTMS) – Shobana Shankar goes into the lab with Jimmy Ray to review not just SD multi-point but HD multi-point with NON-CISCO endpoints! Who said we were not inclusive? Was it you?
- The Fundamentals of Deployment – Tim Szigeti, co-author of Cisco TelePresence Fundamentals (Cisco Press) joins us via TelePresence (of course) from his office in Canada. You will be blown away by his insights and knowledge that you can take back with you today.
This is a great show that many of you have been requesting. Please register now!