Cisco Q3 Earnings: Momentum in the Datacenter is Rapidly Accelerating
In case you missed Cisco CEO John Chambers on today’s Q3 earnings call and his statement that “Cisco’s momentum in the datacenter is rapidly accelerating” here’s the steak behind that sizzle:
Unified Computing System
- UCS now has more than 900 customers
- UCS now has a $200 million annual run rate
- UCS experienced 168% sequential growth
- UCS saw 83% order growth
- Nexus now has 2,000 customers and Cisco has now shipped are 1 million 10GE ports
- Nexus 2000 saw 486% sequential growth and now has a$160 million run rate
- Nexus 5000 saw 315% sequential growth and now has a $250 million run rate
- Nexus 7000 saw 277% sequential growth and now has a $500 million run rate
Rapidly accelerating, indeed!
Here’s the complete earnings picture from Cisco CFO Frank Calderoni:
You can find the complete earning release here.