Wouldn’t it be helpful if a transportation organization or an airport could use Wi-Fi signals and Wi-Fi location services to understand and plan for passenger flow?
The new Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences solution enables airports to not only augment the passenger experience and improve patron satisfaction, but also gain from benefits of greater insights on the passengers passing through their grounds.
Watch our 30 minute webcast (Available On Demand) to learn about the Wi-Fi technology behind the solution and strategies for how to create connected mobile experiences for passengers everywhere. You will learn:
- How Wi-Fi technology can enable airports to anonymously track passenger flow
- How location analytics can help airports understand passenger peak days and times
- How to use customized airport technology developed by leading airport IT provider, SITA
- How airports can make changes to plan and staff for incoming and outgoing travelers
- What additional mobile location-based revenue and passenger engagement opportunities are available for airports and transportation organizations
Watch the webinar today! CLICK TO WATCH