Six Points on How to Unleash the Potential in Your Network
If you are reading this, you are probably interested in getting more out of your network. You have most likely made a huge investment in your network, but you simply aren’t getting the payback you had been expecting. How can Cisco help in this regard? That’s just one of the many concepts we will be covering in our webinar October 24. To find out more, go to my full blog post.
- Automated network assessment and configuration of Borderless Networking technologies such as Medianet, EnergyWise, TrustSec, Auto Smartports, and Smart Install (up to 90% reduction in time to deploy BN technologies)
- Turn on advanced IOS features such as Embedded Event Manager, IPSLA and others throughout the network in a blink of an eye and leverage advanced wireless features such as CleanAir and others in order to deliver more robust and reliable wireless services
- Turn on many advanced instrumentations, such as netflow, flexible netflow, Application Visibility & Control, NBAR, Medianet, and gain end-to-end visibility down to applications, services and end-users – and you don’t need to be experts in AVC and NBAR in order to do this. As with the Borderless Network technologies, Cisco Prime helps to abstract the complexity involved in accomplishing this. Best of all, you can leverage Cisco Prime’s embedded intelligence in terms of normalizing, correlating and aggregating the various data sources in a way that makes sense for you!
- Smart Interactions, allowing you to resolve network issues quickly (e.g., open TAC cases, search the Cisco support community and view all outstanding TAC cases contextually from within Cisco Prime). Let’s face it, if you have network issues, the last thing you want to do is waste time. Smart Interactions allows you to turn your focus on where it needs to be, on resolving the problems.
- Robust inventory reports with differentiated reports highlighting devices impacted by EoX and PSIRTs, giving you visibility over the state of your network
- Out-of-the-box compliance rules/policies for common regulatory standards such as PCI, HIPAA, etc., including automated remediation based on best practices that Cisco has accumulated over the years