Wi-Fi enabled phones and media tablet devices are fostering the next wave of enterprise collaboration. Over 208 million tablets alone are expected to enter the market by 2014. This wave of demand is quickly making its way to the enterprise. Mobile workers are finding the instant on convenience and portability of these mobile devices well suited for business travel and interoffice access to media rich applications. However, as the number and variety of these mobile devices gain access to the WLAN to support high bandwidth collaboration applications, IT organizations will need to more efficiently manage network resources in order to maintain a robust, high-performance wireless network. Is your network ready?
On December 2, 2010, at 10 a.m. Pacific Time, Join Cisco for a one hour seminar covering important wireless network policy and configuration requirements for delivering the quality, scalability, and 802.11n performance needed to support media tablet and mobile devices in the enterprise.
Register today to receive valuable guidelines and recommendations on how to more effectively:
- Design and deploy mission-critical WLAN to support Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Improve client reliability and coverage
- Detect and mitigate wireless RF interference
- Improve multimedia and video application performance
- Properly configure high-density wireless environments
- Enable a secure mobility client experience