I am just so excited for Cisco Live US next week! As we give the final touches to our demos and presentations, I am already thinking about what to pack. (Yes, you read my mind – which shoes should I bring? How many pairs do I need? Oh, and how will my hair behave with the humidity? )
Joking aside, one thing I know for sure: it will be hot in Orlando! Outside the conference center as well as in the booths of the medianet CDN partners!
As you visit the World of Solutions, please make sure to stop at the booths of our CDN partners. They will be showcasing medianet solutions and you can see first-hand how their great tools bring to life the medianet capabilities to help your organization with deployment, management, troubleshooting and improving quality of experience of video and collaboration deployments.
- ActionPacked! Networks booth #201:
- Besides all the great features in their product LiveAction 3.0, they will be showing their support of Cisco MSI API which allows the identification and monitoring for MSI capable endpoints.
- They will also showcase Physical Security and LiveAction integration in the CiscoLive NOC with LiveAction monitoring surveillance IP cameras around the facility and buses.
- Plixer booth #747:
- Announcing Scrutinizer v11 with many features including Performance Monitor support.
- Visit their community of NetFlow Knights at booth #747 and pick up some great swag. Enter to win one of 10 Catalyst 2960X NetFlow Lite switches that they are raffling off.
- CA Technologies booth #1421:
- Check the latest medianet support in CA Unified Communications Monitor (as well as other products/solutions).
- They also have a theater presentation in the Cisco Solutions Theater, Tuesday at 4:00pm.
- SevOne booth #601:
- Make sure to see their Performance Monitor support.
- More information on their presence here.
- Manage Engine booth #501
- Performance Monitor and Mediatrace support on NetFlow Analyzer
And if you are really curious to see how my hair will behave humidity, or have any tips, please stop by the medianet booth in the Collaboration Area of the Cisco Booth! I am looking forward to seeing you all there!