If you are attending Cisco Live London this week, don’t miss the opportunity to meet the medianet team as well as see the medianet capabilities first hand.
In the World of Solutions, we prepared demos to show you how you can deploy and manage video, voice and data with confidence. The demos showcase features discussed in previous blogs like performance monitor, mediatrace and IPSLA video operations as well as a preview of the new features.
Make sure you also don’t miss our sessions for a chance to learn more:
- LTREVT-2300: Enterprise Medianet: Video Applications and Network Design
- BRKETV-2804: Cisco Telepresence: monitoring and troubleshooting video deployments
- LABNMS-2012: Walk-in: Medianet performance monitor and mediatrace
The Network Operating Systems Technology Group (NOSTG) will be hosting on-site executive briefings during Cisco Live 2012, London. Topics include many innovate networking technologies. If you are interested in a medianet briefing, please contact your account team so that they can request a slot for you. Briefings will occur Jan 31st & Feb 1st.
- Questions about medianet? Visit the: medianet support forum
- Medianet Knowledge Base
- Medianet Media Monitoring