LiveAction Now Supports Mediatrace for Dynamic Troubleshooting of Video and Voice Applications
A few weeks ago, ActionPacked! Networks successfully completed their second interoperability verification and testing (IVT) with medianet for its product LiveAction through the medianet systems management Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program.
LiveAction was one of the first medianet partners to successfully complete the medianet IVT in April 2011 when it provided support for the medianet features performance monitor as well as IPSLA Video Operations. In this latest IVT, the new version of LiveAction introduced support for the medianet mediatrace feature.
LiveAction provides end-to-end traffic flow visualizations and pinpoints performance problems of real-time and historical performance monitor metrics. It also performs video pre-deployment assessments by graphically provisioning and monitoring IPSLA Video Operations synthetic traffic. By supporting the three medianet media monitoring features, it provides the customer with a powerful tool to leverage medianet and:
- Accelerate troubleshooting and reduce operating costs
- Detect network issues that impair the quality of video and voice applications while they occur
- Measure the impact of video, voice, and data applications in the network to make quantifiable business decisions regarding the network.
Use LiveAction’s Mediatrace visualizations and reporting to accelerate troubleshooting and reduce operating costs
LiveAction displays Medianet performance monitoring information in addition to standard NetFlow data from your Medianet enabled devices
If you want to see LiveAction in action with medianet media monitoring, ActionPacked! Networks is offering a free LiveAction permanent three-device license featuring NetFlow incorporating medianet performance monitoring and Mediatrace. To get your copy please go to http://actionpacked.com/ec-special
- Medianet Media Monitoring
- ActionPacked! Networks
- Medianet Cisco Developers Network Program & Partners
- Questions about medianet? Visit the: medianet support forum
- Medianet Knowledge Base