Our Cisco TelePresence multipoint solutions are recognized by customers as robust, reliable, and highly scalable. They trust that our solutions deliver the highest quality of features with an impressive lifecycle. Cisco is excited to announce that we are expanding our multipoint offering & launching new advanced Telepresence MCU capabilities.
The new MCU 4.3 software release further extends the functionality of our field-proven and highly configurable Cisco TelePresence MCU.
Let me share a few of the highlights:
- Ease of use: From seamless interoperability with Cisco and multi-vendor endpoints to end user experience; conference controls & in-call menus rendered by the MCU on the main video connection are accessible via endpoint remotes or video phones.
- Larger scale video: With increased Full HD video capacity on the MCU MSE 8510.
- Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM): Enhances video phone and ad hoc multipoint conferencing within Cisco, and between customers, partners, and supplier.
- Hybrid content mode: Allows maximum quality and interoperability for content sharing.
In addition to the new MCU 4.3 release, customers can get a look at our newest MCU 5300 Series which will be previewed at Cisco Live London:
- This state-of-the art MCU will be the industry’s first hardware expandable appliance MCU –introducing new stacking capability to the market
- And with this series, the capabilities of the highly successful MCU MSE conferencing range will be available to the entry-level customer looking for a multipoint solution
I recently sat down to discuss these highlights further. Watch the video below to see more!
The MCU 4.3 software release and the new MCU 5300 Series continue Cisco‘s commitment to invest in telepresence technology.
To experience the new MCU 4.3 advancements as well as preview the MCU 5300 Series first hand join us at Cisco Live London January 31- February 2 2012.
To learn more, please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence