Vasanth Matamudra, Product Manager from the Cisco Medianet team, recently led a webinar presentation hosted by ActionPacked! Networks, a Cisco Developer Network (CDN) registered partner. The title of the webinar presentation is “Cisco Medianet—Media Services Interface (MSI): Simplified Deployment and Reduced Operational Costs.”
ActionPacked! Networks has posted the entire webinar on YouTube.
From the YouTube description of the webinar presentation:
“Join Cisco Medianet Product Manager, Vasanth Matamudra, to discover how to enable your network to become application aware & your rich media applications to become network aware!
In this informative webcast, you will learn how you can:
- Reduce costs of deploying and managing video endpoints
- Quickly troubleshoot issues and cut operational costs
- Detect network issues for immediate remediation
- Enable the network to be application-aware and effectively apply network services
- Discover how you can reduce the complexity of deploying video and voice as well as enable the network to accurately apply network services to enhance user experience.”
In case you missed it, Aamer Akhter, Technical Marketing Engineer from the Cisco Medianet team, led a webinar entitled “Optimizing Networks for Video, Voice, and Data” also hosted by ActionPacked! Networks.
Be sure to check out these informative webinars!
Questions about medianet? Visit the: medianet support forum