Whether managing a large urban hospital or a small rural facility, healthcare IT managers report that video conferencing has successfully addressed a host of educational, managerial, and patient challenges.
After conducting lengthy interviews with seven healthcare IT managers across the U.S., researchers report that video conferencing helps solve at least 10 key challenges which have impacted their organization positively.
Specifically, video conferencing has helped healthcare facilities to:
1. Increase patient access to specialists and improve level of care.
2. Improve delivery of treatment.
3. Reduce the need to transfer patients and thus retain revenues.
4. Recruit top doctors.
5. Achieve acquisitions strategies below budget.
6. Recruit and train more nurses.
7. Improve ongoing staff training.
8. Reduce meeting overload.
9. Satisfy C.M.E. requirements.
10. Meet green initiatives.
Learn more and read real examples.