This Wednesday, we’re kicking off a great webinar series that will walk you through the Cisco Unified Access solution. With the five-part series, we’re breaking down the one policy, one management, one network story into technical, informative chunks. Part 1 is in just two days, so if you haven’t registered, CLICK TO REGISTER
Have you registered for Part 1 of “Activate the IT Transformation with Unified Access” Webinar Series?
With the ever growing demands placed on IT organizations to “do more with less” it is becoming apparent that the way we deploy the network infrastructure, how we administer policies and how we manage the whole thing needs to evolve.
Why is IT spending so much time maintaining separate wired, wireless and VPN networks? We need to focus on the business that is banging on the door telling you to support more mobile and wired devices, more bandwidth hungry applications and extend that support well beyond the walls of corporate facilities.
How can we simplify how IT operates and still deliver a high-performance, high-quality connected experience? Cisco Unified Access can help! We announced the webinar series earlier this week, and part 1 is just around the corner.
- The industry perspective regarding challenges surrounding, BYOD, Mobility and the Internet of Everything
- The latest Cisco technology that can help you simplify and optimize you network
- How a unified access network can improve performance and operations
- Deploying consistent and contextual policies will improve access control and enforcement
- How reducing operational complexity can accelerate device deployment and end user problem resolution.
The ever-increasing number of devices and applications coming into the workplace poses complex challenges for the enterprise. As a result, IT must adapt the ways in which they enable, manage, and secure end-user access.
- How will the network handle increased demand for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies and mobility?
- How can IT maintain raised expectations for wired devices, while improving the end-user experience?
To solidify IT as a key contributor in driving better business processes, IT teams must shift from maintaining the network to delivering innovative, connected experiences. The key to success is to simplify the network, and Cisco Unified Access does just that.
Mark your calendars for our five-part webinar series to learn how to create an effective, unified access strategy. Find out how to transform IT to better address the demands of BYOD and next-generation technology.
- Wednesday, April 3: Activate the IT Transformation <--Register NOW!
- Wednesday April 17: One Network Part 1: Deploying Unified Access
- Wednesday May 1: One Network Part 2: Simplifying the Network Infrastructure
- Wednesday May 15: One Policy: Centralized Policy, Control and Enforcement
- Wednesday June 5: One Management: Converged User Access Management
You will learn how to: Read More »
A dominant theme for the mobile networking industry at this year’s Mobile World Congress was how to cope with exploding demand for mobile data. Part of the answer is new technology but part is better spectrum policy.
Network operators today are facing a stiff challenge to expand infrastructure to keep pace with data traffic growth as more consumers stream HD video on their mobile devices and businesses employ collaboration tools to increase productivity. As a result, service providers are working harder than ever to manage their networks and scarce spectrum by deploying high quality small cell Wi-Fi in combination with traditional macro cell base stations. This is the “heterogenous network” or Het Net.
Just a few years ago, Read More »
For much of Wi-Fi’s history, technologists and mobile industry executives viewed it as the “poor cousin” to licensed mobile communications. Today, all that is changing with the explosive demand for mobile data, the proliferation of new and powerful devices, and shifts in customer behavior and usage. Increasingly, Wi-Fi is seen by technologists and consumers alike as a partner to licensed mobile, enabling expanded wireless access.
Based on research and engagements with leading operators throughout the globe, the Cisco® Internet Business Solutions Group has identified six important trends that we believe are redefining this new world of Wi-Fi:
1. Predominance of Wi-Fi for Wireless Access Read More »