Cisco Wins Three Product Innovation Awards for Government Security
Cisco has been awarded three new industry Government Security Awards. Cisco will be showcased as one of the award winners at the GOVSEC Conference, May 14-15, in Washington D.C., and the awards will be featured in the 2013 GOVIES awards booth. The Govies Awards honor outstanding government security products in a variety of categories. Cisco was recognized for:
1. Homeland Security
• Cisco’s Interoperable Public Safety Broadband (LTE) Network. To learn more please see this great video called Changing the Game.
• This project was delivered by Cisco and a consortium of companies comprised of Cisco, Raytheon, Nokia Siemens Networks, Reality Mobile and Amdocs successfully deployed the nation’s first demonstrated multi-vendor interoperable Public Safety Long Term Evolution (LTE) network during the Republican National Convention (Convention).
• To learn more please see our Cisco press release. http://newsroom.cisco.com/release/1030104/Interoperable-Public-Safety-Broadband-Network-Deployed-at-the-Republican-National-Convention
2. Video Management Systems
• Cisco’s Video Surveillance Manager 7.0
• Cisco is now delivering the world’s most scalable, in fact hyper-scalable solution to Federal and Government and Enterprise customers.
• To learn more, please see our news release and Cisco Blog.
3. IP Video Surveillance Cameras
• Cisco’s Medianet-enabled IP Video Surveillance Cameras with Media Service Interface
• Our award-winning portfolio of Cisco IP Cameras are the only cameras in the industry that provide end-to-end medianet technologies that deliver security, quality, simplicity and manageability at scale.
• To learn more about some of our new cameras please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/physec