I am happy to announce we have a couple of new Virtual Symposia on the books. We had a ton of positive feedback on the storage session, so I hope you can join us for the two new sessions:
- July 10th, 8am PT -- Software Defined Networking
- July 24th, 8am PT -- Virtual Machine Networking
As before, it will be Greg Ferro, Stephen Foskett and Ivan Pepelnjak along with some smart, cool panelists in a round table format, answering your questions. The one change we made was to shorten the session down to one hour so its a bit more friendly to your schedule. Save the dates for now and we’ll have registration pages up in a couple of days.
Tags: SDN, virtual events, virtual symposia, vm networking
It’s that time of the year again…when Cisco’s annual flagship IT and communications conference, Cisco Live U.S., brings you the latest technical education and training, certification testing, and the opportunity to extend your professional networks. This year, the conference is being held in beautiful San Diego, with over 15,000 customers, IT experts and partners expected to attend. But don’t fret if you can’t attend in person, because content will be streamed live June 12-14 via the all-new Cisco Live 365. This content-based community and portal includes sessions from Cisco Live conferences around the globe, a totally revamped session catalog, social sharing features and an augmented World of Solutions. The best part? Access is free! During the event, you can look forward to the following:
- Keynotes, Partner Super Sessions and press conferences
- Selected technical sessions
- Ask the Expert Sessions with live interaction with experts
- Twenty-two Cisco and Partner Resource Centers in the virtual World of Solutions
- uStream Cisco and partner channels streaming live from the WoS in San Diego
- The chance to win prizes and earn Cisco Preferred Access points in the Cisco Live 365 Prize Center
Curious to see the live events schedule for June 12-14? Click here for the Cisco Live 365 agenda.
Nearly 300 breakout sessions will be captured on video during Cisco Live San Diego and made available by June 20 -- View a PDF of the capture list here. Plus, you’ll find monthly events on a wide range of topics offered throughout the year.
Join colleagues from over 195 countries, without ever leaving your desk. Log in for the full experience at www.CiscoLive365.com -- access is free
Tags: cisco live, cisco live 365, john chambers, networkers, TechWiseTV, virtual events
Rebecca Jacoby, Cisco Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, highlights Cisco’s transformation in the areas of communication and collaboration. Pervasive video has made communication and knowledge sharing extremely efficient and effective at Cisco. Both virtual events and the Integrated Workforce Experience (IWE) internal collaboration platform have been especially influential in enabling greater, more effective communication. Read More »
Tags: aaron chiles, CIO, Cisco, Cisco IT, cisco on cisco, coc-collaboration, collaboration, communication, information technology, iwe, Knowledge Sharing, pervasive video, Rebecca Jacoby, video, virtual events
Join us on March 21 in Cisco Live Virtual for Cisco Live Melbourne 2012, featuring a keynote address with Robert Lloyd. Cisco Live Virtual brings you the best of Cisco Live events held worldwide throughout the year. Now you can experience the energy and excitement of the Cisco Live Melbourne without ever leaving your desk.
- A live keynote address by Robert Lloyd, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Operations, Cisco
- Cisco and Partner Resource Centers with valuable whitepapers, videos, reference materials, and case studies
- Answers to your toughest technical questions in virtual Ask-the-Expert Center live webcasts
- Over 150 PDFs from sessions presented in Cisco Live Melbourne
Be sure to visit Cisco Live Virtual post-event to view 35 session videos presented at from Cisco Live Melbourne.
Follow Cisco Live Melbourne on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ciscolivemel
Date: March 21 8:30 am – 9:45 am AEDT (2:30 pm PT/5:30 pm ET/9:30 pm GMT, March 20th)
Register for free: http://www.ciscolivevirtualapac.com
Tags: cisco live, cisco live melbourne, cisco live virtual, networkers, robert lloyd, virtual events
Join us on January 31 and February 1 in Cisco Virtual for Cisco Live London, 2012. We have a full agenda planned, including a live keynote with Padmasree Warrior and technical sessions on popular topics like UCS System Architecture, SAN Core Edge Design, BGP PIC, and Cisco Telepresence. You can also play games and win prizes.
Registrants receive two full days of live virtual programming in conjunction with Cisco Live London, access to over 1600 sessions, a virtual World of Solutions, and the chance to network with professionals and Cisco experts from more than 195 countries. Or, visit Cisco Live Virtual post-event to download PDFs and view videos from sessions presented at Cisco Live London.
The virtual event features:
- Live Keynote addresses by CTO and SVP of Engineering, Padmasree Warrior.
- A Guest keynote with Cisco’s Chief Futurist, Dave Evans and Richard Noble from Bloodhound.
- Technical sessions on data center, storage area networks, IP Multicast and enterprise video, security and other hot topics
- A Partner Resource Center with the chance to download valuable materials
- Answers to your toughest technical questions from virtual Ask-the-Expert Center sessions
- Networking with your friends, colleagues and new acquaintances with profile tools and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs
- A Memory Match game where you can compete to win €100 Cisco Marketplace coupons
Be sure to follow Cisco Live Europe on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/CiscoLiveEurope
Date: January 31 and February 1, 2012
Register for free: http://www.ciscolivevirtualeu.com
Agenda and Calendar Reminder: http://bit.ly/xP7zjK
Tags: BGP PIC, bloodhound, Cisco Live London, cisco live virtual, Dave Evans, hybrid events, padmasree warrior, SAN, TelePresence, UCS, virtual events