The Value Incentive Program (VIP) is in its 23rd consecutive period and the good news for you is that there are only minor changes to our program strategy this time around. That means everything you’ve learned and used over the last six months will remain the same through July 2014. Even better, due to product development and successful acquisitions, you can take advantage of new product SKUs added in each of the architecture tracks.
Same strategy; additional product options
We want to reinforce what’s working while continuing to help you grow your business. Here’s a recap of our VIP strategies:
- Continue our 90-day grace period on select SKUs so you can adapt to new product transitions quickly and with less impact on your payouts.
- Borderless Networks track continues the Enable and Drive rebate strategy for Cisco Wireless, Catalyst Switching, Routing and WAAS.
- Also, a new Express Security subtrack will provide incentives for small and midsize partners (Initially, this subtrack will focus on Cisco Welcome Program partners).
- Collaboration track offers new rebates on the Hosted Collaboration Services Large Enterprise (HCS LE) SKUs and will continue to emphasize Customer Collaboration products. Note that partners must now hold the Advanced Collaboration Specialization and not the Advanced Unified Communication Specialization to meet the exit criteria.
- Data Center track will expand their product portfolio offering rebates on the new Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Invicta Series products and the Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- The Cloud and Managed Services track will continue for VIP 23 without any structural changes.
Enroll Today and Start Earning Rewards
VIP 23 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Keep this infographic on hand to stay on top of enrollment dates and key resources.
Wishing you continued growth and prosperity through VIP 23. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.
Tags: Cisco, robb berger, value incentive program, VIP
We place great value in our partner relationships. And since our inception of the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP), we’ve invested billions of dollars to help partners like you increase your return on your Cisco investment and boost your profitability.
VIP 21 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who promote the adoption of Cisco architectures (Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center, Cloud and Managed Services, and Express) within the current six month program period.
Take a look at the new ways our 21st VIP offering allows you to reap even greater rewards around key industry trends. Be sure to also check out our handy VIP 21 infographic at the end of this post to get a snapshot of the program, key updates, and enrollment information. Read More »
Tags: Cisco, CMS, CMSP, incentive, infographic, partner, reseller, VIP, vip 21
It’s a fact that Cisco combined with our partners form the largest collection of networking experts in the world.
We value your relationship with us, and as we have demonstrated to you with our Cisco Partner Value Proposition, your profitability is very important to us. It’s our goal to support and reward your efforts and talents around key industry trends.
Cisco has invested more than $1 billion (US) in partners through VIP (Value Incentive Program), a popular program designed to increase your overall profitability, technology architecture growth, and operating profits.
VIP enables Cisco Specialized and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) to earn even more margin and profit for investing in and focusing business practices on four key Cisco architectures or tracks: Collaboration, Borderless Networks, Data Center, and now, Express.
What’s new with VIP 20?
Curious about how you can get rewarded for earning a profit?
The year 2013 marks the 10th anniversary and 20th consecutive period of VIP with VIP 20! We’ve just made some key program updates to VIP 20, too, all designed to streamline your path to profit, including:
- Integrating Express as a track in the VIP 20 program. This will make it even easier for our SMB and Commercial segment focused partners to take advantage of Cisco’s flagship profitability program.
- As in prior VIP periods, the Product SKU lists are updated to ensure we are rewarding partners for selling the most current solutions – please see the VIP Playbook for more details.
- Plus, we have fine-tuned the rules around program enrollment, payment cycles, and order processing.
To take advantage, just enroll in our ever-popular Value Incentive Program (VIP 20)—from July 29 through September 7, 2012. All partners must enroll to take advantage of the program.
Ready to take advantage of VIP 20?
Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to enroll anytime between July 29 and September 7, 2012. VIP 20 eligible SKUs will be available on August 3. Once you’re on the VIP 20 site, be sure to utilize the product matrixes in the VIP Partner Playbook to maximize your VIP payments. And don’t forget, all partners including Express, must enroll for VIP 20 to take advantage of the program.
Don’t miss our handy VIP 20 infographic for a quick snapshot of the program, key updates, and enrollment information. Read More »
Tags: Cisco, incentive, partner, reseller, VIP, vip 20
Happy 2012, partners! Inspired by Channel Maven’s lively list of resolutions, I began to pontificate on Cisco’s new year’s resolutions for partners this year.
1. First and foremost: profitability.
C’mon, who doesn’t want more profits in 2012? Services now represent 40-50% of Cisco channel partners business, up from 20% five years ago. Our recently created Services Rules of Engagement offers partners a definitive roadmap on how to engage with Cisco Services and maximize your Cisco services investment.
Plus profitability programs like Cisco’s Value Incentive Program (VIP) ensure that you’re rewarded for focusing your practice on Cisco’s architectures. Stay tuned for new signup periods.
Check out the full list of incentives on Partner Central.
2. Helping partners help customers become one with the cloud.
To help ensure partners have a successful Year of the Cloud, Cisco’s Cloud Partner program (with three tracks) will help you prepare for growth in cloud adoption. Combine that with CloudVerse to help you build public, private, and hybrid clouds for customers and you’ve got a winning combo. You can’t lose with the intelligence of the network, the power of the data center, and the flexibility of cloud applications.
3. Work less! Programs and services to make your job easier. Read More »
Tags: architectures, Borderless Networks, cloud, hiring, IT, keith goodwin, marketing, partner, partner velocity, program, smb, social media, talent, VIP
Happy summer, everyone! The sun’s shining, it’s a new fiscal year, and, Andrew’s back from his honeymoon in Hawaii. Now we’re gearing back up to bring you all the partner news and info you may have missed over the last couple of weeks.
In this episode of Partner Update, we cover amazing incentives and profitability programs for partners, discuss an upcoming broadcast to help you learn more about how to deliver architecture-based solutions and maximize ROI for your customers, a new way to calculate customers’ Borderless Networks ROI, Amazon Consulting’s recommendations for solution providers, and two new Social Media Spotlight posts to help you learn the ins and outs of video editing and promotion. We also get to check out Andrew’s new Hawaiian-inspired tattoo.
Sit back, tune in, and watch the latest episode of Partner Update for all of your Cisco news (in less than five minutes.)
Keep reading for links and additional details on the news we covered this time and time stamps so you know where to find each item.
Read More »
Tags: andres sintes, Borderless Networks, Cisco, learning partner, OIP, partners, partnerupdate, ROI, social media, TIP, TMP, ustream, video, VIP