I am excited to share the changes we’ve made to the Cisco® Value Incentive Program (VIP) 24. As you know, we are evolving our Channel Partner Program to maintain the best partner program in the industry. As an important part of this evolution, we have aligned VIP so that it fits with our evolved Cisco architectural strategy, and continue to focus VIP on new market trends and business models that our customers need for their businesses. We believe you will see greater profitability and customer satisfaction as a result. That’s a win-win for you and for Cisco.
Here are the top things you should know about VIP 24: Read More »
Tags: Cisco, partner, robb berger, VIP
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Robb Berger had some news this week on the Value Incentive Program (VIP). VIP is now in its 23rd iteration, and while there are only minor changes this time around, there are items worth pointing out. In addition, there is, as always, a great infographic to keep handy.
Be sure to check out the blog and the infographic to keep you up-to-date on all the enrollment dates and key resources for VIP 23.
True Stories of the Connected
Cisco has produced a miniseries of documentaries called True Stories of the Connected, focused on the Internet of Everything (IoE). This series captures true stories of people using connected technology to better their lives. Be sure to check out that series and watch some videos such as:
Tags: Cisco, partner, partner weekly rewind, value incentive program, VIP
The Value Incentive Program (VIP) is in its 23rd consecutive period and the good news for you is that there are only minor changes to our program strategy this time around. That means everything you’ve learned and used over the last six months will remain the same through July 2014. Even better, due to product development and successful acquisitions, you can take advantage of new product SKUs added in each of the architecture tracks.
Same strategy; additional product options
We want to reinforce what’s working while continuing to help you grow your business. Here’s a recap of our VIP strategies:
- Continue our 90-day grace period on select SKUs so you can adapt to new product transitions quickly and with less impact on your payouts.
- Borderless Networks track continues the Enable and Drive rebate strategy for Cisco Wireless, Catalyst Switching, Routing and WAAS.
- Also, a new Express Security subtrack will provide incentives for small and midsize partners (Initially, this subtrack will focus on Cisco Welcome Program partners).
- Collaboration track offers new rebates on the Hosted Collaboration Services Large Enterprise (HCS LE) SKUs and will continue to emphasize Customer Collaboration products. Note that partners must now hold the Advanced Collaboration Specialization and not the Advanced Unified Communication Specialization to meet the exit criteria.
- Data Center track will expand their product portfolio offering rebates on the new Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Invicta Series products and the Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- The Cloud and Managed Services track will continue for VIP 23 without any structural changes.
Enroll Today and Start Earning Rewards
VIP 23 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Keep this infographic on hand to stay on top of enrollment dates and key resources.
Wishing you continued growth and prosperity through VIP 23. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.
Tags: Cisco, robb berger, value incentive program, VIP
We place great value in our partner relationships. And since our inception of the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP), we’ve invested billions of dollars to help partners like you increase your return on your Cisco investment and boost your profitability.
VIP 21 is available to all of our Cisco specialized, certified, and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) who promote the adoption of Cisco architectures (Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center, Cloud and Managed Services, and Express) within the current six month program period.
Take a look at the new ways our 21st VIP offering allows you to reap even greater rewards around key industry trends. Be sure to also check out our handy VIP 21 infographic at the end of this post to get a snapshot of the program, key updates, and enrollment information. Read More »
Tags: Cisco, CMS, CMSP, incentive, infographic, partner, reseller, VIP, vip 21
It’s a fact that Cisco combined with our partners form the largest collection of networking experts in the world.
We value your relationship with us, and as we have demonstrated to you with our Cisco Partner Value Proposition, your profitability is very important to us. It’s our goal to support and reward your efforts and talents around key industry trends.
Cisco has invested more than $1 billion (US) in partners through VIP (Value Incentive Program), a popular program designed to increase your overall profitability, technology architecture growth, and operating profits.
VIP enables Cisco Specialized and Authorized Technology Partners (ATP) to earn even more margin and profit for investing in and focusing business practices on four key Cisco architectures or tracks: Collaboration, Borderless Networks, Data Center, and now, Express.
What’s new with VIP 20?
Curious about how you can get rewarded for earning a profit?
The year 2013 marks the 10th anniversary and 20th consecutive period of VIP with VIP 20! We’ve just made some key program updates to VIP 20, too, all designed to streamline your path to profit, including:
- Integrating Express as a track in the VIP 20 program. This will make it even easier for our SMB and Commercial segment focused partners to take advantage of Cisco’s flagship profitability program.
- As in prior VIP periods, the Product SKU lists are updated to ensure we are rewarding partners for selling the most current solutions – please see the VIP Playbook for more details.
- Plus, we have fine-tuned the rules around program enrollment, payment cycles, and order processing.
To take advantage, just enroll in our ever-popular Value Incentive Program (VIP 20)—from July 29 through September 7, 2012. All partners must enroll to take advantage of the program.
Ready to take advantage of VIP 20?
Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to enroll anytime between July 29 and September 7, 2012. VIP 20 eligible SKUs will be available on August 3. Once you’re on the VIP 20 site, be sure to utilize the product matrixes in the VIP Partner Playbook to maximize your VIP payments. And don’t forget, all partners including Express, must enroll for VIP 20 to take advantage of the program.
Don’t miss our handy VIP 20 infographic for a quick snapshot of the program, key updates, and enrollment information. Read More »
Tags: Cisco, incentive, partner, reseller, VIP, vip 20