The NC UCS User Group is a hit! The Users have spoken and with the help of some great speakers, we have successfully completed 2 NC User Group meetings for this quarter. We had very good turnout in both Greensboro and RTP.
Cisco Video Surveillance helps public sector organizations transform the way they protect people, property and critical infrastructure
- Urban security, city surveillance, national security, critical infrastructure, and large public events
- Disaster recovery and first responder
- Safe and secure colleges and universities
Cisco Video Surveillance on Unified Computing System also delivers:
- Rapid provisioning from 8 weeks to 15 minutes
- Reduced infrastructure costs, faster disaster recovery and deployment, reduced staffing needs and cooling costs
- Improved performance, scalability, agility and manageability
If you didn’t get a chance to visit Australia, perhaps next year. Here’s some nice photos from the CiscoLive show floor.
• Cisco Video Surveillance helps public sector organizations transform the way they protect people, property and critical infrastructure
o Urban security, city surveillance, national security, critical infrastructure, and large public events
o Disaster recovery and first responder
o Safe and secure colleges and universities
• Hyper-scalable (tens of thousands of cameras), hyper-flexible
• Rapid provisioning from 8 weeks to 15 minutes
• Reduced infrastructure costs, faster disaster recovery and deployment, reduced staffing needs and cooling costs
• Improved performance, scalability, agility and manageability
- CiscoLive Australia http://www.cisco.com/web/ANZ/cisco-live/index.html
Check out some photos from the live event in Australia!
- Cisco Physical Security at CiscoLive http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le21/le22/cisco_live_anz_popup.html
- Video for Public Safety and Justice: Five Strategies to Stretch Government Budgets http://tinyurl.com/7rskd5e http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6918/ps9145/ps9154/10_good_reasons_to_consider_financing.pdf, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6918/ps9145/ps9154/10_good_reasons_to_consider_financing.pdf
- Cisco Global Government www.cisco.com/go/government
- Cisco Global Education www.cisco.com/go/education
- Cisco Global Healthcare www.cisco.com/go/healthcare
- Cisco Public Safety and Security http://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/government/safe_secure.html http://tinyurl.com/8xkhe32
- Cisco Physical Security: www.cisco.com/go/physec
- Cisco UCS www.cisco.com/go/ucs
Cisco’s Chris Ericksen describes how a Unified Computing Solution will allow any DoD datacenter become more streamlined, smart and powerful, and provide a true virtual experience that allows you to work your way.
Did you know that 72 percent of the top 50 cloud providers rely on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)?
It’s true. And now the data center community is abuzz with excitement over new Cisco UCS innovations—the largest product refresh since its 2009 launch. Based on the Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor, the new UCS servers deliver the superior application performance, design flexibility, and investment protection you need to capitalize on the build-out in private and public clouds. (For a complete tour of all new technology being showcased in Cisco UCS, visit our sister blog, Data Center and Cloud.)
So, why should you care? The benefits of course!
Check it out:
- Easier migration from your customers’ legacy applications to Cisco’s latest technology
- Customers gain a competitive advantage by deploying new business models to meet changing business demands
- Data Center Architecture (DCA) Specialized partners differentiate themselves by selling across the portfolio—and bringing the benefits of Cisco’s architecture to their customers
Want to know more? Back away from your browser. There’s no need to search. All of the new UCS launch resources can be found in the UCS Partner Briefing Package.
What is the UCS Partner Briefing Package and what does it contain? Read More »