Cisco Live provides a rich lineup of education, with over 700 sessions to increase your knowledge and propel your career. You can also network with likeminded professionals and industry thought leaders providing additional value from your involvement long after the conference ends.
To help you get the most from your Cisco Live experience, be sure to take advantage of these social media opportunities:
- Expand your professional network – Cisco Live offers multiple opportunities to enrich and broaden your network. Start with the arrival tweetup on Sunday night at 5:30 – 7:30 pm in the Social Media Lounge. Meet new friends and connect with Cisco Live veterans over food and drink while you plan your exciting week ahead.
- Join the conversation – Start engaging on Twitter and join the #CLUS conversation while meeting other attendees. Share #CLUS content and you might be our first Yellow Cape winner awarded Sunday night. But don’t stop there! Download the mobile app and check out a list of gaming opportunities to enhance your Cisco Live experience and win prizes along the way.
- Start scavenging – Cisco Live’s popular Scavenger Hunt launches on Monday. Take photos from the scavenger hunt list in various locations and post them on Twitter or Instagram with #CLUS and #CLScavenger hashtags for points towards a daily and grand prize. You could win a daily prize of a $500 Amazon gift card for the most retweeted photo or a $100 Amazon gift card for the most creative and fun photos. The grand prize is a $1,500 Amazon gift card!
- Get the picture – Receive your personalized digital photo from John Chambers, Chuck Robbins, Aerosmith, and Mike Rowe. Starting Monday, June 8, request your personalized photo here, beginning with John Chambers. It’s John’s last year at Cisco Live as CEO. You don’t want to miss this!
- Participate in a #CiscoChat – At this year’s Cisco Live, #CiscoChat is bringing you conversations right from the event floor. With topics ranging from digital transformation to women in technology, each social chat will feature experts who will pose and answer questions and engage with participants. This is a great way to be involved whether you are attending the conference in person or joining from home. A complete #CiscoChat schedule can be found here.
- Follow the hat – Have some fun following @TheCiscoHat, as an anonymous attendee chronicles the Cisco Live’s 2014 Customer Appreciation Hat’s journey to Cisco Live and the discovery of the 2015 hat.
Don’t wait until you arrive in San Diego. Start networking today. Add yourself to @Networkingnerd’s Twitter list and participate in the conversations on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+. The benefits of #CLUS can start today.
Read More »
Tags: #CLUS, Cisco, cisco live, CLUS 2015, digital, social media
Cisco Live! is less than a week away, and we’re excited to announce that #CiscoChat is bringing you conversations right from the event floor. Whether you’re onsite or at home, you can participate in any and all of our social chats.
From collaboration to cloud and women being fearless in their professional and personal lives to the impact of the Internet of Everything (IoE), the #CiscoChat program’s consistent schedule and discussion of timely technology trends have generated powerful conversations between Cisco and our social community. We can’t wait to carry the discussions into Cisco Live! this year.
During Cisco Live! (June 7 – 11) almost a dozen #CiscoChat sessions will be taking place. Security, simplified teamwork, a special Cisco CSR Student Career Day session and how women can impact technology are just a few topics on the schedule. One I personally can’t wait to participate in is Read More »
Tags: Business Trends, ciscochat, Social Chat, social media
We are less than a week away from our 3rd Annual Cisco Empowered Women’s Network’s forum at Cisco Live and we have some exciting news to share!
Congratulations to Vidushi Sharma! After careful deliberation of all the entries, Vidushi has been selected as our 2nd runner up for the #reDefineCommunity Contest for the Cisco Empowered Women’s Network!
Vidushi Sharma is a Sophomore at Princeton Universiry and she is the founder theHOBMOB.com. TheHOBMOB.com is an alternative to traditional social media sites that focus on instant gratification and procrastination. TheHOBMOB.com is a longform interest-based platform where members connect with people who love what they love. Read More »
Tags: #ReDefineCommunity, CEWN, Cisco Empowered Women's Network, cisco live, CLUS 2015, contest, San Diego, social media, video, youtube
When the “Gigabit City Challenge” was issued in 2013, civic leaders and broadband provider across the country began to rethink how faster broadband speeds could move beyond satisfying consumer demand for streaming and web surfing to fuel economic growth, drive innovative development and develop gigabit communities where innovation labs would drive new business and new industry growth.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) and the devices on it (an estimated 50 billion by 2020) are driving the urgency behind getting these high-capacity, lighting fast networks up to speed. But, questions behind how we prepare our networks Read More »
Tags: broadband, Business Trends, ciscochat, Digital transformation, internet, Social Chat, social media
While consumers often clamor for faster broadband to address streaming or web surfing needs, service providers around the globe are racing to provide faster broadband to fuel economic growth, increase global competitiveness and bolster pioneering development. We invite you to join our #CiscoChat on Wednesday, May 13 from 9 to 10 a.m. PST to discuss this and much more.
In 2013, former FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski issued a “Gigabit City Challenge” calling on cable operators, telcos and ISPs to lead the world into the “Gigabit Era.” As a part of this challenge, Genachowski appealed to civic leaders to assist broadband providers in accelerating the development of gigabit communities, where innovation hubs Read More »
Tags: broadband, Business Trends, ciscochat, Gigabit Era, Service Provider, Social Chat, social media