Your profitability is a top priority for us at Cisco. In fact, we are increasing our investments in our partner incentive and profitability programs in Fiscal Year 2012 to help you not only drive profitable growth, but also to evolve your businesses.
With your input, we frequently refine our incentive and profitability programs to help you stay at the forefront of the industry and enhance your relevancy to customers. FY12 is no exception. Here’s a list of what’s new.
• We are rolling out the Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) globally to offer Cisco partners an opportunity to realize higher margins in deals where they team with Cisco.
• We are streamlining the Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) to make it easier and faster for partners to receive approval on deal registration, and therefore, boost adoption and opportunity for higher margins for partners.
• We are simplifying the Technology Migration Program (TMP) and expanding competitive trade-in product recognition for easier quoting purposes.
• We are adding incentives to the recently announced Cisco Cloud Partner Program to help partners monetize the rapidly growing cloud market opportunities.
• We are building new incentives, which will be announced later in FY12, to reward our partners for actively participating in the new Partner Led go-to-market model.
• We are refreshing our ground breaking profitability program – the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP) – to meet changing customer and market demands and ultimately to help partners successfully evolve their practices as the industry moves forward. Read More »
As a Cisco partner, being profitable is most certainly your number-one priority.
And the new Vice President of Cisco’s Worldwide Commercial Segment Dave O’Callaghan gets it. Dave previously served as Vice President of Worldwide Distribution driving Cisco’s distribution strategy. In his new role, he’ll be responsible for sales, strategy and programs for the mid-size and small markets. (And driving partners’ profits!)
Want to know more about what he’s going to do for you? Then tune into our live video broadcast.
Contributed by Ash Dahod, Cisco SVP/GM of the Mobile Internet Technology Group
Mobile communications are expanding rapidly, and this is changing the way we all work, live and entertain. We are now truly able to stay connected virtually anywhere, anytime. The market and its associated technological advancements are moving very quickly and this was even more apparent as I met with customers, partners and colleagues at 4G World in Chicago.
We are all aware of the Mobile Internet tidal wave that is upon us and a lot of the talk at the show was how we can prepare for this next wave of technical advancements. Additionally, what was on most of our minds was how we can do this profitably.
I had the opportunity to speak at the conference and shared some thoughts on how the right network with the right combination of performance and intelligence will drive mobile operator profitability.
In the simplest form, we have to change the way we are looking at the market from a technical and business point of view.
We need to look at profitability and the ways we will address revenue and expense. Intelligence will be central to our new business models, new revenue streams and the efficiency of the network. From this perspective, we see that we need to increase the investment in network intelligence.