In this week’s episode of Engineers Unplugged, Aaron Delp (@aarondelp of The Cloudcast) and Josh Atwell (@josh_atwell of #vBrownBag) discuss how to go from being a community member to a content creator. Grow your professional skills by watching this non-technical but highly useful talk!
It’s not all internet fame and glamour: consider the commitment of time, money, and potential channels for promotion. Great conversation with specific tips and tricks from two content creators:
Make content, not unicorns.
**The next Engineers Unplugged shoot is at EMC World, Las Vegas, May 2014! Contact me now to become internet famous.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.