Happy summer, everyone! The sun’s shining, it’s a new fiscal year, and, Andrew’s back from his honeymoon in Hawaii. Now we’re gearing back up to bring you all the partner news and info you may have missed over the last couple of weeks.
In this episode of Partner Update, we cover amazing incentives and profitability programs for partners, discuss an upcoming broadcast to help you learn more about how to deliver architecture-based solutions and maximize ROI for your customers, a new way to calculate customers’ Borderless Networks ROI, Amazon Consulting’s recommendations for solution providers, and two new Social Media Spotlight posts to help you learn the ins and outs of video editing and promotion. We also get to check out Andrew’s new Hawaiian-inspired tattoo.
Sit back, tune in, and watch the latest episode of Partner Update for all of your Cisco news (in less than five minutes.)
Keep reading for links and additional details on the news we covered this time and time stamps so you know where to find each item. Read More »
Guess what, partners: We’ve been reading your blogs, perusing your Facebook pages, and scanning your Twitter feeds to find out what you’ve been up to this summer. (Everything we saw was rated G, don’t worry!)
So what have we found? We’ve discovered that many of you are doing some really cool things. For instance, some of you have scored really interesting customer wins, while others have snagged celebrities to star in your ads, or you’re working on raising money for charity. We unearthed so many diverse and interesting tidbits that we’ve decided that periodically here on the blog we’ll showcase the cool stuff that our partners are up to. Here’s a roundup of what just some of you are doing.
Nexus IS posted a video on their Facebook page about their customer win with Global Cash Access (GCA). (We wrote about their win here on the blog, too.) The video features interviews with GCA’s CEO and VP of IT discussing how Nexus impacted and improved their business.
Meanwhile, Force 3 posted a news roundup video on their Facebook page called Great News, which highlights recent goings-on at the company. Great work, guys!
This post was written by Chuck Robbins, Cisco’s Senior Vice President, The Americas.
Today Cisco will be replacing its current HP print services with Xerox Managed Print Services (MPS), a more cost-effective way to produce and manage documents across all 460 of our offices.
Cisco is embracing the future of MPS, using managed print and cloud ITO services, to work within our company’s existing infrastructure, supporting multiple locations and mobile technologies.
By working and partnering with Xerox, we can further enable an anytime, anywhere, any device mobility strategy for our employees, as they won’t have any barriers to printing when they’re on the road. We’re making sure they don’t have to spend unnecessary time on print-related tasks when they’re in the office, too.
Your profitability is a top priority for us at Cisco. In fact, we are increasing our investments in our partner incentive and profitability programs in Fiscal Year 2012 to help you not only drive profitable growth, but also to evolve your businesses.
With your input, we frequently refine our incentive and profitability programs to help you stay at the forefront of the industry and enhance your relevancy to customers. FY12 is no exception. Here’s a list of what’s new.
• We are rolling out the Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) globally to offer Cisco partners an opportunity to realize higher margins in deals where they team with Cisco.
• We are streamlining the Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) to make it easier and faster for partners to receive approval on deal registration, and therefore, boost adoption and opportunity for higher margins for partners.
• We are simplifying the Technology Migration Program (TMP) and expanding competitive trade-in product recognition for easier quoting purposes.
• We are adding incentives to the recently announced Cisco Cloud Partner Program to help partners monetize the rapidly growing cloud market opportunities.
• We are building new incentives, which will be announced later in FY12, to reward our partners for actively participating in the new Partner Led go-to-market model.
• We are refreshing our ground breaking profitability program – the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP) – to meet changing customer and market demands and ultimately to help partners successfully evolve their practices as the industry moves forward. Read More »