Now that you’ve unleashed your inner producer and have become a pro at setting up and editing videos, the next step is to share them with your audience.
But with so many video hosting services out there, it can be overwhelming deciding which one to use. Fret not, we did the research for you so you can simply pick the site that best fits your needs.
Here’s a list of the top video hosting services available along with their capabilities, restrictions, and other useful information. Read More »
Tags: blip.tv, Cisco, partners, sms, social media spotlight, Tutorial, viddler, video, video hosting, vimeo, youtube
This post was written by Chuck Robbins, Cisco’s Senior Vice President, The Americas.
Today Cisco will be replacing its current HP print services with Xerox Managed Print Services (MPS), a more cost-effective way to produce and manage documents across all 460 of our offices.
Cisco is embracing the future of MPS, using managed print and cloud ITO services, to work within our company’s existing infrastructure, supporting multiple locations and mobile technologies.
By working and partnering with Xerox, we can further enable an anytime, anywhere, any device mobility strategy for our employees, as they won’t have any barriers to printing when they’re on the road. We’re making sure they don’t have to spend unnecessary time on print-related tasks when they’re in the office, too.
What does this mean for Cisco partners? Read More »
Tags: chuck robbins, Cisco, cloud, HP, mps, partners, printing, secure, xerox
Your profitability is a top priority for us at Cisco. In fact, we are increasing our investments in our partner incentive and profitability programs in Fiscal Year 2012 to help you not only drive profitable growth, but also to evolve your businesses.
With your input, we frequently refine our incentive and profitability programs to help you stay at the forefront of the industry and enhance your relevancy to customers. FY12 is no exception. Here’s a list of what’s new.
• We are rolling out the Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) globally to offer Cisco partners an opportunity to realize higher margins in deals where they team with Cisco.
• We are streamlining the Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) to make it easier and faster for partners to receive approval on deal registration, and therefore, boost adoption and opportunity for higher margins for partners.
• We are simplifying the Technology Migration Program (TMP) and expanding competitive trade-in product recognition for easier quoting purposes.
• We are adding incentives to the recently announced Cisco Cloud Partner Program to help partners monetize the rapidly growing cloud market opportunities.
• We are building new incentives, which will be announced later in FY12, to reward our partners for actively participating in the new Partner Led go-to-market model.
• We are refreshing our ground breaking profitability program – the Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP) – to meet changing customer and market demands and ultimately to help partners successfully evolve their practices as the industry moves forward.
Read More »
Tags: cisco cloud partner program, OIP, partner led, partners, PDF, profitability, TIP, VIP
A FlexPod has the power to leap tall buildings in a single bound, and it’s more powerful than a locomotive. No wait, that’s Superman. But FlexPods are going strong in the marketplace—and they are currently sold by 120 partners and counting.
The mighty FlexPod is also the subject of a recent whitepaper by IDC titled “Accelerating Converged Infrastructure with the FlexPod Datacenter Solution and the Support Alliance.” Cisco Partner IronBrick spoke to IDC for the white paper about its experience selling FlexPod and provided some insights on what their customers are looking for.
IronBrick customers are seeing “rapid data growth, have concerns around operational and resource limitations, have physical datacenter issues regarding space, power, and cooling, and have the desire to deploy IT solutions that enable nimble response to today’s dynamic and fast-moving application demand,” according to the whitepaper.
So guess what satisfies all of their customer needs? Read More »
Tags: FlexPod, IDC, IronBrick, netapp, partners, VMware, whitepaper
You’ve likely heard talk about collaboration, data center/virtualization, and borderless networks architectures for some time now. Maybe you’ve heard that architecture-based solutions offer massive opportunities for Cisco partners (and customers).
In FY11 alone borderless networks were a US$49 billion total addressable market opportunity, collaboration US$35 billion, and data center/virtualization US$42 billion.
Want to learn more about how to deliver architecture-based solutions and maximum ROI to your customers? Then join our live broadcast where you’ll learn about the architecture and business skills your teams need to optimize technology deployments.
Our guest Andres Sintes, Global Director of Cisco’s Worldwide Learning Partner Channel, will be joined by Cisco Learning Partners for a live discussion on Cisco architectures, programs, and tips on how to thrive in Cisco’s new architectural framework.
Here’s more info and how to participate…
Read More »
Tags: andres sintes, architectures, Borderless Networks, broadcast, Cisco, collaboration, data center, gold, live, partners, premiere, silver, specializations, ustream, worldwide