What a great Automation Fair 2012!!
The Cisco team was excited to play a very active role in floor demonstrations, industry forums, educational sessions and Manufacturing Perspectives.
Here are just a few perspectives about this year’s Automation Fair from Cisco participants:
Maciej Kranz, VP and GM, Cisco Connected Industries Group “Looking back on last week’s very successful event, these are the points that immediately come to my mind:
- Great strategic alignment between Rockwell and Cisco, with a common vision and strategy
- Unified enterprise architecture from the plant to Data Center and cloud
- Security. Security. Security.
- Mobility, Collaboration and Cloud
- Very positive customer feedback, validating our joint Cisco and Rockwell Automation direction“
Paul Taylor, Business Development Manager for Rockwell Automation Alliance “Absolutely fantastic show! There was lots of interest and activity at all of the Cisco and Rockwell demonstrations. Customers recognized that together, we evaluate plant and enterprise-wide networking needs as a whole and then design solutions based on those all-encompassing considerations. Two demo stations that were especially buzzing with activity included Rockwell’s Micro Data Center (MDC), which houses a complete data-center infrastructure in a single box and Cisco Interactive Services Engine, partnered with X2O for real-time information sharing and collaboration”.