In October, we celebrated the fifth anniversary of Cisco TelePresence and shared our vision for the future of telepresence. Just as we have transformed the way leading organizations do business and work together with telepresence in the last five years, our goal in the coming months and years is to bring the “Power of In-Person” to everyone, everywhere — taking telepresence from the boardroom to the desktop and everywhere in between.
In the spirit of this commitment, I am excited tell you about our new Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set, a flexible integrator solution that can turn any flat panel display into a powerful telepresence system. If you are familiar with our C20 Quick Set, the SX20 Quick Set is the next generation with added benefits.
Here is a quick snapshot of SX20 product benefits:
- Creates a powerful telepresence system with any flat panel display
- Only telepresence quick set to offer built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing with ability for users to add three additional participants to a call
- Designed for flexibility with three camera choices and a dual-display option to accommodate small-to-medium rooms
- Enables high-definition 1080p60 video quality and 1080p15 content sharing
- Sleek, compact, highly flexible design with new wall mount for easy and discreet mounting
- Best price performance among other telepresence quick set products on the market