Within the Data Center marketing organization, we spend quite a bit of time focused on activities that announce new products or solutions, as well as educating customers, partners and analysts. Sometimes this is done via launches and other times it’s at events like EMC World 2011, SAP Sapphire, Citrix Synergy, CiscoLive 2011 or the upcoming VMworld 2011 (Cisco is a Diamond-level Sponsor). But once that information leaves our hands and gets out into the community, it’s important for us to remember that it’s often discussed, dissected, and evaluated by a broad range of IT professionals.
Over the past few weeks and months, Cisco Data Center technologies have been features in several industry podcasts.
- Cisco LISP - Packet Pushers Podcast
- Cisco Nexus 1000v – Packet Pushers Podcast
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) – Infosmack Podcast
- Cisco Cloud Portal (formerly newScale) – The Cloudcast (.NET)
- Cisco VXI and integration with VDI - The Cloudcast (.NET)