Come watch a special edition TechWiseTV, featuring Ike, to learn how Cisco takes you Beyond BYOD. Take the BYOD challenge for a chance to win a trip to the London Olympics or other fun mobility gadgets.
Today’s enterprise mobility requirements go beyond simply connecting mobile devices. It’s about securing any access, simply managing the complexities while scaling efficiently, and ensuring an optimal user experience while easing the IT burden. Gallant Ike does all of this and more with Cisco Enterprise Mobility Solutions.
To participate, here is what you do:
- Visit http://www.cisco.com/go/challenge
- Watch the 20-minute video featuring TechWise’s Jimmy Ray Purser and Robb Boyd with IKE
- Take the Challenge! Test your knowledge and answer 10 questions. You just may win!
Tags: byod, BYOD challenge, cisc wlan, cisco challenge, enterprise mobility, enterprise networks, Ike, mobility, networking, Networks, TechWiseTV, wi-fi, wifi, wireless lan controllers, wireless lans, wlan, WLC
Have you ever wished that your coffee were automated?
Do you like Chicago in November? Do you want to talk to industry experts? Do you want to know how voice, video and data converge on the plant floor?
All answers point to ‘Yes’!
Rockwell Automation Fair is fast approaching. It will be held at the McCormick Convention Center, Chicago, from November 15th-17th. Over 13,000 attendees are expected to attend this annual showcase of manufacturing solutions. The event is free for attendees, and Cisco will have a major presence there.
Watch Kevin Davenport, Cisco Manufacturing Guru, channel his inner old-spice man as he convinces you that attending Automation Fair is an absolute must. Also, be sure to check out all of Cisco’s social media activity planned for the event.
After all, Ike knows convergence, and you should hang with Ike.
Tags: Cisco, data convergence, Ike, Industrial Intelligence, Manufacturing, Rockwell Automation Fair, social media, video, Voice
Next week, I’ll be at Cisco Live in London to participate in some exciting Borderless Network activities. We will be hosting short presentations related to Borderless Networks such as Application Velocity, the new Cisco Catalyst Compact Switches, Cisco EnergyWise, and more.
We will also be kicking off the special version of the Borderless Challenge at the Borderless Challenge Theater located in the World of Solutions. The Cisco 3D Borderless Challenge is a competition that tests your knowledge of Cisco Borderless Networks innovations, especially in routing solutions. You will be able to compete with your peers for a chance to win an Apple iPad. Plus, you can take your picture with Ike and post this on our Borderless Networks Facebook wall for fun! Also, be sure to see the Global Online Borderless Challenge for a chance to win a trip to Hawaii!
Borderless 3D Challenge Show Times:
- Tuesday, February 1 – 11:00 and 16:00, 18:30, and 19:30
- Wednesday, February 2 – 10:45 and 15:45 and 18:15
Don’t forget to stop by the Borderless Networks booth to experience how Cisco Borderless Networks can transform the way that IT governs networks by linking users, devices, applications, and business processes together.
Borderless Networks Demonstrations:
- AnyConnect Secure Mobility – Learn how to provide easy and secure access on the user device of choice while enforcing consistent security policies
- Borderless Network Services – Connect people, information, and devices securely, reliably, and seamlessly with Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Borderless Energy Management – See our energy management architecture to monitor, manage, and optimize energy use with Cisco EnergyWise.
- Cisco CleanAir Technology – Learn how to enable mobile devices with enterprise-class 802.11n and wireless interference protection.
- Cisco Application Velocity Experience – Maximize user experience for any application, optimize resource utilization, and increase reliability with Cisco Application Velocity
- Secure Cloud – Learn how to increase application survivability and optimize branch infrastructure with UCS Express on ISR G2; enable cloud security with ScanSafe and Ironport
- Experience Demo – Experience how Borderless Networks can transform a retail environment, powered by: ISR, Catalyst Switches, Mobility and more.
For more information about the demos, please go to the following website. Hope to see you at the show!
Tags: Borderless Challenge, Borderless Networks, Ike, IT Willis, routing
Following on the success of the first Borderless Challenge, today Cisco launches a new contest. Running from January 25th thru February 17th, this new challenge will demonstrate how to effectively deploy cloud services and deliver high-quality video from anywhere in the network.
Register to participate and you could win a trip to Hawaii or a Flip video camera.
Here’s Marie Hattar, Vice President of Borderless Networks Marketing, to talk about this exciting new contest.
Read More »
Tags: Borderless Networks, challenge, cloud services, Ike, IT Willis, routing, video