Next week, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) will be hosting the 2012 Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference in Denver, Colorado.
Since Cisco TelePresence is helping government organizations around the world connect visually from anywhere at any time, it’s only natural we are attending one of the leading government conferences.
In booth #801, experts at Cisco will be demonstrating a number of its innovative telepresence technologies including:
- The Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set is a flexible solution that helps you easily turn any flat panel display into a powerful telepresence system for small to medium-size meeting rooms. The SX20 Quick Set delivers high-definition video quality, multi-party conferencing, and three different camera options to accommodate room size and configurations. At a value price, the SX20 Quick Set provides the performance expected of more expensive systems, in a sleek, compact, multi-featured package.
- The Cisco TelePresence System EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration – all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger. Colleagues can instantly work together, whether they are separated by a hallway, a street, or several time zones. As part of the EX Series, the Cisco TelePresence System EX90 (EX90) and Cisco TelePresence System EX60 (EX60) support vivid, lifelike 1080p30 video, natural collaboration, and the simplicity of a touch screen interface for a complete solution that helps ensure conversations are more productive.
- Cisco Cius is a tablet purpose-built for business and delivers end-to-end security, manageability, collaboration features and mobility for today’s workforce.
- Jabber is a unified communications application that allows people to be more productive from anywhere by providing a single interface across presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing and conferencing.
- Sneak Peak at Jabber for iPad– Cisco Jabber for iPad is a unified communications application that provides messaging, presence, voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on the Apple iPad.
Attendees will also be able to see Cisco technologies at our partner booths including CDW-G (booth #607), CIS Secure Computing (booth #1018) and GTSI (booth #654).
Stay tuned for more information about Cisco’s participation at the conference and make sure to follow #Ciscogov on Twitter for news from the event.
We are looking forward to the event and hope to see you there!
Tags: CDW-G, CIS Secure Computing, Cius, Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems, DIA, DoDIIS, EX Series, EX60, EX90, GTSI, jabber, Jabber for iPad, SX20 Quick Set, TelePresence