This weekend, I’m heading to Chicago for the 118th International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) conference and exhibition. Police Chiefs from around the globe will come together to foster the exchange of information and experience among police leaders throughout the world and find solutions to issues they are facing.
I’m looking forward to seeing the Chiefs and recognizing this years winners and finalists for the IACP Community Policing Awards sponsored by Cisco. I’m honored to be a part of this initiative and want to congratulate this years winners and finalists.
If you are not able to attend in person, please join our Community Policing Committee and Cisco IACP Workshop: Policing in the New Normal via WebEx Monday October 24, 1-3pm Central Time or anytime afterwards. This dynamic information sharing workshop will feature an esteemed panel of law enforcement executives including:
- Robert Casey: Special Agent in Charge, Dallas Field Office, U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Steve Dye: Chief of Police, Grand Prairie Police Department, Texas, United States
- Todd Miller: Director of Public Safety, Mankato Department of Public Safety, Minnesota, United States
- David Williams: Colonel (retired), Illinois State Police, North Carolina, United States
- Bob Stanberry:Public Safety Technology Solutions, Cisco, Michigan, United States
Please see below for more information Read More »