Our customers join us at Cisco Live conferences around the world to hear how we can help you tackle the most important technology trends. Cloud, security, mobility and programmable networks are all driving different business models and compelling opportunities.
The top questions we hear from you are:
- What is Cisco’s approach to SDN?
- How will Cisco help me deliver hybrid cloud services?
- Can I really deploy applications in hours instead of weeks?
- Can I get great — but affordable — collaboration technology into every room, on every desk, every pocket?
- How can IT lead in securing company assets and data?
- Do I have the right foundation to deliver better mobile experiences to my employees and customers?
- Which of Cisco’s customers are having success with these technologies?
- How is Cisco IT grappling with all these challenges?
At Cisco Live, you not only get the practical, hands-on knowledge that can advance your career. You also get compelling insight and Cisco roadmaps into the ideas, concepts, and emerging trends that are setting the stage for a more connected and collaborative future.
Tags: #CLUS, Bill Schmarzo, Bryan Palma, Christopher Young, cisco live, ciscolive, CL365, cloud, David Yen, Doug Davis, Faiyaz Shahpurwala, Gee Rittenhouse, George Kurian, Hans Hwang, keynotes, Mala Anand, mobility, Pankaj Patel, Parvesh Sethi, programmable networks, Robert Soderbery, Rowan Trollope, Scott Clark, SDN, security, Soni Jiandani, Sujai Hajela