The problem of monitoring patient rooms can be supported by Cisco platform solution with easy to use features and capabilities found in Cisco Virtual Patient Observation solution. The solution can accommodate needs ranging from basic, to enhanced, to advanced features such as work flow integration, to support a flexible range of needs for usage and policies of hospitals. The solution is easy to use and provides for patient privacy needs, while increasing efficiency. In these short youtube videos, Ray Cooke, Cisco Director Advanced Services, and Matt Tyler with Wachter, a Cisco partner demonstrate Cisco Virtual Patient Observation solution at the ATA 2013 conference, Austin, Texas. Demo Part 2, Part 3:
Cisco has been awarded three new industry Government Security Awards. Cisco will be showcased as one of the award winners at the GOVSEC Conference, May 14-15, in Washington D.C., and the awards will be featured in the 2013 GOVIES awards booth. The Govies Awards honor outstanding government security products in a variety of categories. Cisco was recognized for:
1. Homeland Security
• Cisco’s Interoperable Public Safety Broadband (LTE) Network. To learn more please see this great video called Changing the Game.
2. Video Management Systems
• Cisco’s Video Surveillance Manager 7.0
• Cisco is now delivering the world’s most scalable, in fact hyper-scalable solution to Federal and Government and Enterprise customers.
• To learn more, please see our news release and Cisco Blog. http://blogs.cisco.com/news/vsm7/
3. IP Video Surveillance Cameras
• Cisco’s Medianet-enabled IP Video Surveillance Cameras with Media Service Interface
• Our award-winning portfolio of Cisco IP Cameras are the only cameras in the industry that provide end-to-end medianet technologies that deliver security, quality, simplicity and manageability at scale.
• To learn more about some of our new cameras please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/physec