In recent years, wireless has become the preferred means of access for networks. This change may be have been inevitable to some, but why did this happen? What has changed to make this possible? Not too long ago, there was a time when wireless had the reputation of not having the reliability or performance for everyday use in enterprise networks. But a few events occurred that can be directly attributed to the changed perception of wireless networks.
One event was the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement, which increased the use of Wi-Fi as a means of access. Beside the growth of Read More »
Tags: #wireless, 802.11ac wave 2, beamforming, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), Cisco ClientLink, Cisco HDX, Cisco Mobility, Cisco Wi-Fi, Cisco Wireless, clean air, enterprise network, reliability, SSO, wi-fi
It’s not every day that the Pope visits your city. But Sunday, September 27 in Philadelphia was not a normal day; it was the culmination of Pope Francis’s papal visit to the United States.
And Cisco was right in the thick of it.
The Philadelphia Archdiocese announced Read More »
Tags: Cisco Aironet 3700, Cisco Aironet 3700 Series, Cisco Mobility, Cisco Wireless, wifi, wireless network
In the highly competitive hospitality industry, seamless, consistent and fast Wi-Fi connections and analytics can greatly influence revenue and guest satisfaction. With the Cisco Mobility Express Solution— an enterprise class Wi-Fi in a simple, affordable solution designed for small to medium deployments— combined with the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cisco’s location-based solution, everyone can have a five-star experience.
- Guests aren’t the only ones who need reliable Wi-Fi to keep business moving forward. Mobility Express Solutions can help keep everyone connected, your guests and staff included, on a single combined network.
- Or easily partition a secure guest Wi-Fi network for guests and visitors to use.
- Operating a smaller hotel doesn’t equal small Wi-Fi options. Cisco’s Mobility Express provides enterprise class wireless solutions for small and medium-deployments.
- No dedicated IT staff? No problem! Mobility Express Solutions can be deployed within five minutes – all backed with Cisco innovation.
- No need to watch the clock. In just ten minutes, Mobility Express Solutions can provide fast and secure Wi-Fi with Cisco-backed connectivity.
- Real-time information on your hotel’s most popular locations can greatly influence your bottom line. Whether it’s a point-of-sale system at the front desk, restaurant or gift shop, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences analytics puts that information at your fingertips.
- Want to optimize customer engagement? Connect with them where they connect with your network using Cisco’s Connected Mobile Experiences analytics.
From cozy bed and breakfasts to mid-size business-focused hotels, Cisco Mobility Express and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences solutions provide the insights and analytics operators need to revitalize and personalize guest engagement and business objectives.
Visit our Mobility Express Solutions and Connected Mobile Experiences pages to see how Cisco can help you make the business decisions that keep guests coming back.
Tags: Cisco Mobility, cmx, hospitality, Mobility Express Solution, wi-fi
Access to reliable and secure Wi-Fi is no longer a luxury in the retail world; it’s a necessity. Whether you’re looking to add a network or simply upgrade an older one, Cisco’s Mobility Express Solution makes it easy to provide customers with Wi-Fi, add security cameras and even introduce wireless POS terminals to expedite checkouts. And when you add Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences to your deployment, you can capture presence analytics and engage with your customer through the wi-fi network.
Overloaded networks stop shopping, security and inventory checks in their tracks.
Read More »
Tags: broadband, Cisco Mobility, Mobility Express, retailers, wi-fi
I am a snowboard guy. The adrenaline rush of fast, frozen snow is my idea of a good time. So, why am I headed to blistering hot #SpiceWorld2015 in Austin at the tail end of summer? It’s simple. I want to demo our fast and furious Mobility Express solution to more than 1000 SpiceHeads from the IT networking #Spiceworks community. As Product Manager, I am extremely proud to work on improving the way small organizations install and use their wireless networks and I look forward to talking with IT managers in the trenches. That’s another one of my interests, World World II documentaries.
Put 10 Minutes Back in Your Day
We heard from four SpiceHeads in a recent panel discussion at our San Jose headquarters – TIME is their number one challenge. If we can help them save time by making something easy to do — get the info and go – we will be thanked, not roasted over flaming coals Read More »
Tags: 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points, cisco aironet 1830, cisco aironet 1850, Cisco Mobility, Cisco Wireless, cmx, Mobility Express Solution, moblity express, Spiceworks, SpiceWorld2015, wi-fi