Rebecca Jacoby, Cisco Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, explores how Cisco has made the connected experience a reality for employees, customers, and partners — enabling constituents to work from any device they choose and freely access their required services and applications.
Rebecca Jacoby, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, introduces a series of technology responses that Cisco has made to accommodate major market trends, including sustainable productivity, globalization, and the consumerization of IT. The responses involved unifying the business and technology architectures at Cisco to help create strategies around collaboration, widespread virtualization, and mobility. These efforts have resulted in immersive collaboration, Cisco’s cloud, and the connected experience, respectively. Read More »
Early in 2010 Cisco started construction on its greenfield data center in Allen, Texas. From inception, the goal was for this facility to embody our data center vision for consolidation, virtualization, cloud computing, and new approaches to power and cooling, uniquely done all under one roof.
Strategic Leadership community provides one-stop shop for all event, post-event, and related materials
Each year Cisco’s Strategic Leadership Experience brings together senior managers, directors, and executives across the company globally, to engage with each other and align to business priorities through various sessions and other interactions. This multiday event requires a heavy amount of pre-work, communications, and generates a wealth of presentations, video, and other content that needs to be housed for easy access by event attendees as well as those unable to attend.
Read More »
Have you ever wondered how Cisco IT overcomes the challenges of deploying products and technologies in a large-scale, global enterprise – the same challenges that your customers face everyday? Or how Cisco IT is transforming into a sharply competitive, services-centric organization? Cisco on Cisco: Inside Cisco IT shares our journey and lessons learned on these and many other fronts.
We’ve just redesigned our website from the ground up to make it easier and faster to find Cisco IT content relevant to you and your customers. Head over to the Cisco on Cisco website to benefit from our IT Success Stories that include case studies, best practices, videos, and interactive content.
The new site focuses on content that YOU are looking for:
- How does Cisco build a highly secure network that connects anyone, anywhere, on any device, at any time? Check out our Borderless Networks page.
- How does Cisco enable collaboration, boosting productivity and enhancing myriad business processes? Visit our Collaboration page.
- Want to know more about the cloud, virtualization, service-oriented infrastructure, and unified computing? Our Data Center page can help.
- How does Cisco IT achieve greater workplace efficiencies and help solve business process problems? Learn more on our Business of IT page.
- Click on our Events page to see when and where you can engage with the Cisco on Cisco team at industry events.
Take a look Inside Cisco IT today at http://www.cisco.com/go/ciscoit.