This week sees the beginning of Automation Fair, and this blog will tell you more about the demonstrations you’ll be able to see.
As I mentioned in my previous blog, Cisco speakers will be featured at the Food and Beverage Industry Forum and the Global Machine & Equipment Builders Industry Forum as well as during technical workshop sessions. In addition, demonstrations will be on show at Cisco Booth #1307, and that’s what I wanted to tell you about in this blog. This is a great opportunity to network with Cisco and industry thought leaders and technical experts, whilst actually seeing live demonstrations at the booth.
Watch the video for details of the demonstrations, to get a better feel for what’s being shown.
Here’s a brief summary of what’s going on: Read More »
Tags: booth 1307, booth 1407, Cisco event, Connected Industries, connected vehicle, Converged Plantwide Ethernet, demonstrations, employee safety, industrial ethernet, remote expert, Rockwell Automation Fair, Trade Show
Join Cisco at Rockwell Automation Fair in Philadelphia, November 7-8
Automation Fairis the largest gathering of Rockwell Automation users. With about 15,000 expected attendees this year, we think this is a can’t miss conference for leading manufacturers, controls, operations and IT professionals.
This year’s Automation Fair will feature industry forums that present examples and concepts different manufacturers have used to increase their productivity and improve the efficiency of their business. There will also be a variety of technical sessions each day on various topics from control system design to sustainable production.
With all there is to see and do at Automation Fair on November 7 and 8 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, here are just a few of the top reasons you should attend:
- Great opportunity to network with Cisco and industry thought leaders and technical experts.
- Cisco booth (#1307) featuring demonstrations on how industrial intelligence and EtherNet/IP can accelerate innovation and productivity, improve efficiency and safety, and converge systems and processes.
- Rockwell Automation partnership booth (#1407) featuring Rockwell’s Allen Bradley Stratix Ethernet Switches based on Cisco technology – this booth will really bring to life the power of Rockwell’s partnerships that tie all aspects of network convergence together.
- Executive events, speaking sessions including several featuring subject matter experts from Cisco
Show hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 7 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time: Click here. Read More »
Tags: Cisco Booth, Cisco event, cisco industrial ethernet, Connected Industries, industrial ethernet, philadelphia, Rockwell Automation Fair, rockwell networking, Trade Show