In my last post I talked about how telepresence is moving beyond the boardroom and being used in unique ways to add value, impact business process, and extend well beyond the basic function of travel cost savings to deliver better and more innovative results. Cisco TelePresence is giving customers of all sizes and across all industries a competitive edge by improving the quality of products, speeding up review cycles and accelerating time-to-market.
A great example of this in the mid-market is Coraid, a storage technology provider based in Redwood City, California. Coraid is using multiple Cisco collaboration solutions, including the Cisco TelePresence EX Series and Quick Set C20 endpoints, Cisco Jabber along with Cisco WebEx Telepresence to foster communications between its headquarters in Silicon Valley and product development office in Georgia. In a field where moving quickly to stay ahead of the competition is crucial, telepresence enables Coraid to go-to-market faster with new offerings and to continue to pave the way as innovators. This has given them the ability to also move up-market and engage with larger, Fortune 500 companies to grow their business. See the impact Cisco has had in their organization in this recent video.
Read More »
Tags: C20 QuickSet, Cisco, collaboration, Coraid, EX Series, jabber, TelePresence, WebEX
In October, we celebrated the fifth anniversary of Cisco TelePresence and shared our vision for the future of telepresence. Just as we have transformed the way leading organizations do business and work together with telepresence in the last five years, our goal in the coming months and years is to bring the “Power of In-Person” to everyone, everywhere — taking telepresence from the boardroom to the desktop and everywhere in between.
In the spirit of this commitment, I am excited tell you about our new Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set, a flexible integrator solution that can turn any flat panel display into a powerful telepresence system. If you are familiar with our C20 Quick Set, the SX20 Quick Set is the next generation with added benefits.
Here is a quick snapshot of SX20 product benefits:
- Creates a powerful telepresence system with any flat panel display
- Only telepresence quick set to offer built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing with ability for users to add three additional participants to a call
- Designed for flexibility with three camera choices and a dual-display option to accommodate small-to-medium rooms
- Enables high-definition 1080p60 video quality and 1080p15 content sharing
- Sleek, compact, highly flexible design with new wall mount for easy and discreet mounting
- Best price performance among other telepresence quick set products on the market
Read More »
Tags: C20 QuickSet, Cisco TelePresence, Cisco TelePresence SX20, codec, integrator, Snorre Kjesbu, TelePresence