Automation Fair is the largest gathering of Rockwell Automation users. With over 15,000 expected attendees this year, this is a can’t miss conference for leading manufacturers, controls, operations and IT professionals -- and Cisco will have a major presence again at this year’s show! Click on the Video to learn more.
Here are just a few things that are happening at the McCormick Center in Chicago, Illinois on 16th and 17th November:
- A Cisco booth focused on the collaboration, security and network convergence we are bringing to the production environment, staffed by Cisco thought leaders Booth #239.
- A four-way Cisco, Rockwell, Panduit and Fluke booth showing the power of a broader partnership bringing all aspects of network convergence together.
- 3 joint Cisco-Rockwell presentations on key network convergence topics plus Cisco Speakers at the Global Machine Builders (OEM) and Food and Beverage Forums
- Opportunity to meet Cisco and Rockwell thought leaders and technical experts throughout
- Other Executive and Technical events and networking opportunities
Tags: Automation Fair, booth, chicago, Cisco, Fluke, food and beverage, machine builders, Manufacturing, McCormick Center, McCormick., OEM, Panduit, Rockwell Automation Fair, rockwell networking, roockwell, social media