Are you considering using video in your digital marketing strategy? Here are a few statistics on the topic:
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not. (Internet Retailer)
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month. (YouTube)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- Video promotion is 6 times more effective than print and online ads. (Atlas)
- More than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube each minute. (The Telegraph)
But most importantly:
As a digital marketer, it is crucial to plan for video in your marketing efforts. Moreover, you must understand which social media platform is correct for your target audience and what type of social video you need to create. Read More »
Tags: #CiscoACI, authentic social media, facebook, Instagram, twitter, video, vine, youtube
The other day I was reading an article about “Cognitive Dissonance: Why Social Sharing Creates Employee Advocates”. Intuitively you would suspect that “employee sharing can influence your employees to love your company more” but I’m always thrilled to see research, data and science to support these theories. Thank you, Psychology!
If you’re still skeptical about why employee enablement in social media matters, consider these factoids:
(1) 41% of people believe conversations with company employees to be the most credible specialist sources of information.
(2) There are over 10 million social mentions of the Fortune 100 each month…With Twitter generating the most amount of chatter.
(3) 56% of customer tweets to companies are being ignored.
(4) 70% of brands ignore Read More »
Tags: activate, advocacy, ambassadors, amplification, authentic social media, employees, Executives, how to, marketing, scaling social media, social media, training, viral, WOM