The Global Certification Team (GCT) is proud to announce the addition of the Catalyst 4500E Series (Cat4K) with Supervisor Engine 7L-E (SUP 7L-E) to the Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL). The Cat4K was tested on IOS XE version 3.3(0)SG, assigned tracking number 1126909, and was certified as an Assured Services Local Area Network (ASLAN) Layer 2 Access switch. The UC APL Memo can be found here.
With more than 700,000 chassis deployed, Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Switches are the foundation for Cisco Borderless Networks and the leading modular platform for campus access and price-performance distribution deployments. The Cisco® Catalyst® 4500E Supervisor Engine 7L-E (Figure 1) is an enterprise-class borderless campus access and price/performance aggregation supervisor engine designed to provide 520 Gbps per system with E-Series chassis. The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 7L-E builds on the success of its predecessor, the Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 6L-E, and provides unprecedented performance with borderless services such as Flexible NetFlow (FNF) and hosted third-party applications. Get more information on the Cat4K series on Cisco.com.
Get up to the moment notifications on UC APL, Crypto, Common Criteria, and IPv6 certifications from @CiscoCertTeam!
Tags: 4500E, apl, cat4k, catalyst, GCT, Sup 7L-E, supervisor, UC
The Global Certification Team (GCT) is proud to announce the addition of the Catalyst 6500-E to the Unified capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL). The Cat6K was tested as a switch in Virtual Switching System (VSS) mode with Software Release (Rel.) 15.0(1)SY1, Tracking Number (TN) 1132001, as an Assured Services Local Area Network (ASLAN) – Layer 2/Layer 3 Access, Core, and Distribution switch. The UC APL Memo can be found here.
The Cisco® Catalyst® 6500 and 6500-E Series sets the new standard for IP Communications and application delivery in enterprise campus and service provider networks by maximizing user productivity and enhancing operational control. As the premier intelligent, multilayer modular Cisco switch, the Catalyst 6500 Series delivers secure, converged, end-to-end services, from the wiring closet to the core network, the data center, and the WAN edge.
For more information on the Catalyst 6500-E Series, please visit Cisco.com.
Tags: 6500, 6500-E, apl, approved, aslan, capabilities, catalyst, certification, certified, IOS, list, products, UC, unified, vss
The Global Certification Team (GCT) is proud to announce the addition of the ISR 1921, 1941, 2901, 2911, 2921, 2951, 3925, 3925E, 3945, and 3945E routers to the Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL). These routers have been evaluated using IOS version 15.1(4)M3 and have been classified as a Customer Edge Router (CER)
The Specific certification memos can be found as follows:
The Cisco® Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) Family of routers delivers the borderless network that can transform the branch office and customers’ experience while enabling business innovation and growth. Supporting the operation of these innovations, Cisco ISR G2 routers provide a rich set of management capabilities that exceed and complement what is available through industry standards. This document discusses these capabilities and related management applications that enable effective operations of Cisco ISR G2 networks and services.
For more information on the Cisco ISR G2 routers, please visit Cisco.com
Tags: 1900, 2900, 3900, apl, integrated services router, ISR, UC
The Global Certification Team (GCT) is proud to announce the addition of the Cisco 7603, 7604, 7606-S, 7609-S, and the 7613 Routers to the Unified Capabilities (UC) Approved Products List (APL). The routers were tested on version 15.1(3)S2, and were certified as a Customer Edge Router (CER). The 7600’s were given tracking number 1116706, and the APL memo can be found here.
The Cisco 7600 Series is the industry’s first carrier-class edge router to offer integrated, high-density Ethernet switching, carrier-class IP/MPLS routing, and 10-Gbps interfaces, benefiting enterprises and helping enable service providers to deliver both consumer and business services over a single converged Carrier Ethernet network.
To find out more about the Cisco 7600 Series routers, please visit Cisco.com!
Tags: 7600, apl, UC, UCAPL
The Global Certification Team (GCT) is proud to announce the following additions to the Unified Capabilities Approved Products List (UC APL):
- Cisco ONS 15310-Customer Location (CL) Rel. 9.2.1 TN 1023001, as a Fixed Network Element (F-NE).
- The Cisco ONS 15310-CL SONET Multiservice Platform is an economical, 1-rack unit (1RU)-high delivery platform optimized for use as the last network element—at the customer location (CL)—in a service provider’s network, or for use as an end node in enterprise or campus environments. The Cisco ONS 15310-CL takes advantage of the proven technology pioneered by the Cisco ONS 15454, the industry’s first and leading multiservice optical transport platform.
- Cisco ONS 15310-Metro Access (MA) Rel. 9.2.1 TN 1023002, as a F-NE.
- The Cisco ONS15310-MA is a carrier-class MSPP that efficiently switches Ethernet and TDM traffic for use in metropolitan and regional optical networks. With the flexibility and scalability that allow it to support DS1, DS3/EC1, OC-3 to OC-48 SONET, and Ethernet interfaces, the ONS 15310-MA is already a part of many North American service providers multiservice SONET and next-generation “triple play” and IPTV deployment strategies.
- Cisco ONS 15454 Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP) Rel. 9.2.1 TN 1023003, as a F-NE.
- The Cisco ONS 15454 SONET Multiservice Provisioning Platform (MSPP) provides the functions of multiple network elements in a single platform. It supports common interfaces such as DS-1, DS-3, and EC-1 and data solutions including 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet solutions with OC-3 through OC-192 optical transport bit rates and integrated DWDM wavelengths.
- Cisco ONS 15454 Multiservice Transport Platform (MSTP) Rel. 9.2.1 TN 10230047, as a F-NE.
- The Cisco ONS 15454 Multiservice Transport Platform (MSTP) is the most deployed metropolitan-area (metro) and regional dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) solution in the world featuring two- through eight-degree reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer (ROADM) technology that enables wavelength provisioning across entire networks and eliminates the need for optical-to-electrical-to-optical (OEO) transponder conversions. The ONS 15454 MSTP interconnects with Layer-2, Layer-3 and storage area network (SAN) devices at rates up to 40 Gbps. It delivers any service type to any network location and supports all DWDM topologies.
The approval document is posted on the UC APL site at the following URL: https://aplits.disa.mil/processAPList.do
Tags: apl, approved, capabilities, certification, defense, dod, list, network, ons, Optical, products, system, UC, unified