Join me at the ARC Industry Forum Europe 2015 – March 4-5, Amsterdam, The Netherlands – where this year the theme is ‘The Information Driven Enterprise in a Connected World’.
“New and emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, predictive analytics, wireless, additive manufacturing, modular and mobile production, cloud computing, mobility, and 3D visualization are beginning to disrupt and radically change the way industrial enterprises do business. Departing from the characteristic industry prudent innovation, leading companies now recognize that they must embrace new information, automation, production, and supply chain technologies to maintain a competitive edge.” (Arc Forum Executive Team)
The Forum is aimed at CEOs, COOs, and Presidents, CIOs and CTOs, and I shall be hosting a couple of sessions on the agenda:
The first day I’ll be driving a session on Collaboration and Organization, and the second day a plenary workshop on Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT, Dig Data, Analytics and the cloud:
Join me if you can. If you have a good case study from your company I’d be happy to buy you one of our great beers brewed in the Netherlands so that I can listen!
Please use one of the following methods to register for the Forum:
Read More »
Tags: Amsterdam, analytics, ARC Forum, cloud, Energy, industrial internet, Nico Smit, oil and gas
The registration is now open and there is still time left to respond to the call for papers for the upcoming FIRST Technical Colloquium April 7-8, 2014. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for speaker engagements. The event already has an exciting preliminary program covering:
- Savvy Attribution in the DNS – Using DNS to Geo-locate Malicious Actors
- Beyond Zone File Access: Discovering interesting Domain Names Using Passive DNS
- DNStap: High speed DNS logging without packet capture
- CVSS v3 – This One Goes to 11
- Securing the Internet Against DDoS Attacks
- Threat Actor Techniques
- Mitigating Attacks Targeting Administrator Credentials in the Enterprise
- Hardware: The root of trust in the cloud
- Targeted attack case study
- What does an enterprise monitor for targeted attacks? – CSIRT Playbook II
- Security uses for hadoop & big data
- Using HBASE for Packet capture
And many more current issues facing the incident response community. Learn how organizations operationalize intelligence to mitigate and detect advanced threats.
The event’s line-up includes so far already notables from Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO), Symantec, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and Farsight. Looking forward to A great TC!
Tags: Amsterdam, DDoS, dns, FIRST, security, Technical Colloquium, TRAC