Cisco Ready for Mobile World Congress 2012–First Look at Our Demo Plans
We are already well into the planning phase for Mobile World Congress 2012, which will be upon us sooner than we think – and here’s some advice: book your flights soon! And please do come by to visit Cisco in Hall 8, Stand A111 to learn how you can M.O.VE your mobile networks to meet the challenges of and profit from the still-rapid growth in mobile data consumption. We will demonstrate several innovative Mobile Internet solutions that can help you launch new services and business models while optimizing your mobile network to lower costs. We promise to make these demonstrations immersive and engaging, and even hands-on if you’re willing to try!
Our experts will be available to demonstrate and discuss a range of solutions that can help you:
- Increase service creation velocity
- Enable B2B2C partnerships with OTT application providers
- Increase ARPU by delivering high quality video experiences to your mobile subscribers
- Leverage cloud computing for enhanced on-demand delivery to any device, over any access network
- Integrate Wi-Fi to reduce churn, offload network costs, with seamless authentication and security
- Deploy cost-effective backhaul for any combination of 2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE radio networks
- Offer premium services for businesses such as Hosted Collaboration Services
Please watch this video by Brian Walsh, SP Mobility Marketing Manager, to hear more details about what you can expect to see at our Cisco exhibits at Mobile World Congress.
Ok, time for me to start practicing for Spain…Esperamos verte pronto en Barcelona!Tags: